Weird Dream. I don't understand what happened, please help me.

Hi InItalian,
I liked your openness about your experience with a weird dream. As I read how you explained the details of what you experienced, i could try to share my opinion about it, even though I do not have all the details about your circumstances like your age and where is the park in question.
I have had those strange dreams with strange coincidences and sense of deja-vu for a long time in my life.
What i can share that i have read and the way i understand mine, is that dreams and details in them, mostly if they leave an impression enough to remember it afterward, are symbols that represent something else we do not know yet but that we associate with in our life...like something similar...for example the Band group member is not someone you know but a member of a band that you like so it might represent someone around you or that will come around you in a similar way or that makes you feel the same way or that you admire...
It is very personal as everyone has their own representation...a bus could mean different things to different dreamers.
When it happens, i try to pay extra attention the following days for coincidences and signs that might come to me that have to do with the dream.
The mood of the dream might give you an idea also about what to watch for...if we are worry, sad, scared, happy, etc...the following days check for times that makes you feel the same and be more on your guard or pay attention around you.
It is the full moon today and a lot of people with Psychic "gifts" or abilities are more perceptive during those time of the moon phases to receive signs.
Personally I think that you might have had a premonition as you did ended-up in a park the day after as in your dream. You also say that you felt tears or sad...maybe you picked on some thing that might have happen in that specific park before, if you are an Empath or a Sensitive.
My advise...watch around you and be careful if you encounter a man that fit the description of the one in the Bus you were left alone with in your dream at the end, when the one you trusted left represented by the Member/Band one...mostly if you find yourself in the company of someone you trust and you are presented to another one to be left alone with...
I think dreams are signs of things to pay attention to, sometimes to protect us or guide us...
Also if you feel you have passed-out...maybe check your health and nutrition as it is possible it is what happened. When you check the health and it is fine, then maybe it is from the psychic area then. If you are young or never worked with psychic abilities/gifts but if you have it or it is developing for you...it could be very strong at first until you learn to control it.
A good author i would like to recommend you that i admire a lot is ADAM and he wrote few books called "DreamHealer" 1,2 and 3 and others.
He is an International Energy Healer and he is very young. On the cover of the book there is a hand...
Hands are the Healers tools...maybe you have a healing gift and that is what the Member/Band man in the dream was watching for ... ?
Good luck !
Welcome to the forum, Phoenix. Great post and good advice.

i think it can be either

Welcome to the PNF InItalian.

I agree that Deja Vu is likely a mix of two different experiences or causes and that either we haven’t come to an agreement on a unifying description or there might actually be two triggers for the same kind of perception.

However, any perceived confusion or duality does not invalidate the experience as being real and materially relevant.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hi InItalian,
I liked your openness about your experience with a weird dream. As I read how you explained the details of what you experienced, i could try to share my opinion about it, even though I do not have all the details about your circumstances like your age and where is the park in question.
I have had those strange dreams with strange coincidences and sense of deja-vu for a long time in my life.
What i can share that i have read and the way i understand mine, is that dreams and details in them, mostly if they leave an impression enough to remember it afterward, are symbols that represent something else we do not know yet but that we associate with in our life...like something similar...for example the Band group member is not someone you know but a member of a band that you like so it might represent someone around you or that will come around you in a similar way or that makes you feel the same way or that you admire...
It is very personal as everyone has their own representation...a bus could mean different things to different dreamers.
When it happens, i try to pay extra attention the following days for coincidences and signs that might come to me that have to do with the dream.
The mood of the dream might give you an idea also about what to watch for...if we are worry, sad, scared, happy, etc...the following days check for times that makes you feel the same and be more on your guard or pay attention around you.
It is the full moon today and a lot of people with Psychic "gifts" or abilities are more perceptive during those time of the moon phases to receive signs.
Personally I think that you might have had a premonition as you did ended-up in a park the day after as in your dream. You also say that you felt tears or sad...maybe you picked on some thing that might have happen in that specific park before, if you are an Empath or a Sensitive.
My advise...watch around you and be careful if you encounter a man that fit the description of the one in the Bus you were left alone with in your dream at the end, when the one you trusted left represented by the Member/Band one...mostly if you find yourself in the company of someone you trust and you are presented to another one to be left alone with...
I think dreams are signs of things to pay attention to, sometimes to protect us or guide us...
Also if you feel you have passed-out...maybe check your health and nutrition as it is possible it is what happened. When you check the health and it is fine, then maybe it is from the psychic area then. If you are young or never worked with psychic abilities/gifts but if you have it or it is developing for you...it could be very strong at first until you learn to control it.
A good author i would like to recommend you that i admire a lot is ADAM and he wrote few books called "DreamHealer" 1,2 and 3 and others.
He is an International Energy Healer and he is very young. On the cover of the book there is a hand...
Hands are the Healers tools...maybe you have a healing gift and that is what the Member/Band man in the dream was watching for ... ?
Good luck !
Nice overview of suggestions. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Phoenix