We welcome your stories and experiences

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Debi, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Indigo

Indigo
    Expand Collapse
    Resident Heyoka

Beautiful experience Who. :)

Debi likes this.
  2. Indigo

Indigo
    Expand Collapse
    Resident Heyoka

Love this Debi! I don't know Gracie, but feel like I do because we both have little longhairs. ;) I totally understand the ankle licking, lol.

amused1 and Debi like this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Continuing with the Dog psychics here, I have 2 dogs staring at the corner...about 3 feet off the floor, wagging their tails at nothing. Well, nothing I see at the moment, but they seem quite happy to "see" whoever's come by to visit this evening. I've said a polite "hello" but am too tired to "see" who it is this evening, but they are definitely enjoying the visitor. :ghost:

Hopeless, amused1 and Indigo like this.
  4. amused1

amused1
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I do believe I am a magnet for anything strange and weird. I have often thought God was probably up there laughing his butt off at what he had thrown me at the moment. A cosmic joke, if you get my drift. By far, the strangest experience landed me on Art's show as a guest back in 1997. I proceeded an interview Art did with Dannion. Even that is weird because I assured myself that evening that Dannion really does possess unusual telepathic abilities. I was the person who first reported a gelatin rainfall in Oakville Washington that occurred in August of 1994. I am now fully convinced after over 20 years that the mystery of it has been solved. I have done 3 or 4 television interviews regarding it and I don't know if I will ever do another one. I detest the slicing and dicing of content that ends up mocking the subject matter.

5. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

How very interesting! I don't recall that, but what do you think the answer finally came out to be?

I've been a guest on Bob Bain's The Farside several times, and I do have to say, Bob did not slice and dice the content in any way, bless him. I'd still prefer not to go back on air again, tho. I'm more of a "print" girl, myself!

Hopeless and amused1 like this.
  6. amused1

amused1
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

7. amused1

amused1
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I am 99% convinced it was a DOD continuity exercise. I always suspected that but did not have the proof I needed until a key player in the story died 2 years ago. His obituary gave details of his illustrious military career including the fact that his area of specialty was developing and facilitating continuity exercises. That information was all I needed to cement my conclusion.

8. amused1

amused1
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Hopeless likes this.
  9. amused1

amused1
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Art handled it like the pro he is. Without judgment and stayed on point.

10. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Excellent detective work, amused1. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience to finally find the full story. Do you remember the date of your appearance on the show? We Time Travelers may have to go back and take a listen!