We welcome your stories and experiences

Really I am of the opinion that all these different inter-dimensional existences and sacred understandings have a relevance as to why we are a really here having this experience. We are all here to be part of the restorative work in rebuilding of our planet in developing the technology to restore the firmament that is mentioned in genesis and in other sacred books... Which brings about the 5th/6th fully experiential domain on Earth.. known as the golden age or heaven on earth. That is a big leap from ghost stories but it all relates to those souls waiting to take a bodily form again. :)

Actually, this thread is about much more than ghost stories and includes all thoughts about the spiritual domain as well. After all, it IS all interconnected! I have recently been just beginning to learn about Genesis from a friend of mine. I'm familiar with many other sacred writings, but just exploring the Biblical portion now. (As one grounded in Mystic Wiccan I was a little worried about lightning striking me and all if I picked up a copy! :D lol) I'd like to hear what your interpretation is of the 5th/6th domain on Earth. Please feel free to share your thoughts on that.

I am aware of the inter-dimensional aspects to the universe, but would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Since we have an Aussie on board, I feel compelled to share another odd part of myself.

When I was very young, really since the time I can remember, I was obsessed with Australia. Absolutely obsessed. I told people I was born there (I wasn't), I read all I could, watched all I could, learned lingo, ordered foods (this was before the Internet was big), and the list goes on and on.

My family thought I was crazy, but somewhere in y heart of hearts I knew I had a connection to Australia.

In 2010 my grandad discovered his biological siblings. He was orphaned in 1928 and raised in a convent outside of London. There weren't any records on who his parents were, as he was literally left one day by his mother at the age of 2. He didn't have any recollection of his mother, still doesn't.

His brothers shared pictures of their mother with him. When I saw the picture of my great grandmother I shook all over. We are IDENTICAL. It is not a likeness...it is spitting image, replica. It looked like I was cloned. Immediately we took a picture of me posed and with the same expression, and sent to his brothers who were in just as much shock/horror....

You see, I never looked like anyone in my family & I didn't really know my grandad until 2009...I knew of him, but my mother kept me away from him & my grandmum after I was 2.

It turns out, my great grandmother was from Australia....She'd even raised my grandad there until bringing him to the orphanage in London.

I knew she existed, and I knew we shared a special connection because in 2000 she came to me in an audial experience where she whispered that she was Great Grandma Mary. I had been crying something awful in bed, and I desperately wished to know where I belonged as I had never fit with my family and was suffering a lot of abuse at their hands. After she told me who she was, and that I should sleep, I did so & for the rest of time wondered had I really made contact with my great grandmother? That night I dreamt of Australia, of coal mines and running through the bush with children.

I found out her family owned coal mines. I found out her name was Marjory Mary, but she only went by Mary...

As I learn more about her I learn the parallels in our lives. We have made the same mistakes, and we grapple with the same family problems. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting my granddad's brothers, her sons, but hope to.

They don't speak much of her, she was a pained woman who committed suicide at 55...

Sometimes she comes to me in my dreams and asks me to deliver messages to my granddad. Her biggest guilt in life was placing him in the orphanage- she was a wealthy woman & should have cared for him but she was too mentally ill to do it. It wasn't acceptable at that time to have an illegitimate child.

You see, sometimes I feel like we are reincarnated together- though her soul is clearly separate from mine. But in this life, I've found myself in the role of caring for my 87 year old granddad - in a cognitive sense, because he is still spry but mentally needs caring for & is fragile & treated poorly by his last living son (my uncle) & still lives a life as well, an orphan...Sometimes I also feel like I am paying for the bad choices Mary made, or attitudes she had, like Karma...this is the other way we truly parallel one another.

Sometimes Mary is very demanding in what she needs said or done, it is NEVER bad...it is just hard for me to relay messages because were my family to know who they are coming from, they'd think I was nuts...

I often have had to defend her honor, because only I know the true story - Mary's story & have seen her life. I can see all the parts for the whole, & even have to remind Mary, no grandmother you are wrong...

Someday I'd be very happy to visit Australia, & honestly should I go I don't think I'd come back. Something tells me, when I get there I will feel like I have returned home.

I was going to say that you may be the reincarnation of her, but if you have spoken to her, then maybe not...I am wondering about twin souls, but do not know enough about them to really opine.

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
I'm seeing a soul connection somehow....possibly reincarnation...there's something "else" with this. Will work on it, Indigo, but fascinating to hear about. "Imprint" keeps playing in my mind here.

Reactions: Indigo
Well thanks for the lovely comments Debi. And yes I acknowledge the families of birds that live in my trees and in the gorge reserve across the road from the house ..oh and the family of kangaroos too .. you cant miss them :). Everything is so alive .. the Elementals are always around. I have found just being still and revering the place in the bush or paddock or beach or river ...or wherever really... that the environment starts to interact in the subtle ways. One time I was living with this lovely aboriginal woman and I was wearing feathers in my hair. I was outside and there was no wind but the feathers moved, So i turned my head to sense a noise was coming along waves in a direction beyond the hills and the road i was looking towards. It was a car coming. And the feathers seemed to pick up the sound long before i could hear it. The premise for me is love and trust in the universe, although the detrimentals of society can see me coming a mile away as I am now learning to trust with boundaries. But all things all happen for us to grow.. the fact that my childhood and upbringing was really quite blissful compared to a lot of others i have met .. but it has made me like a wide mouth frog type of person stumbling in and out of situations. (wide mouth frog comment is from a joke ..... a visual joke). While I am typing this to you .. we have a spirit in this house that likes to make a few noises upstairs and it sounds like its busy shuffling around up there again :).

I learnt a long time ago to just go with the flow when i am in a situation that seems out of my control. When I was about 9 or 10 I was coming home from fishing and exploring the river in Geraldine in NZ. It was a big stone river (like huge oval pebbles) and it took time to walk over them. I got to where i could see i could cross and leapt over the white water to land on the river bank. Except the stone i leapt from moved under my foot.... so i went plop into the streaming torrent. It tumbled me over and over and it felt like i was not being able to get up for air as every time i could see the light of the day it was getting darker, like i was being pushed down and along then it seemed like an endless moment where i saw these beautiful glowing water maidens reaching out there hands like they were drifting up to me from the deep.... They were very compelling and felt very loving.... then I thought hmm mum and dad wont be too impressed that i went with them and did not tell them. I will give this just one my try... So with literally the last breath that was in me i just threw my hand up and my fingers touched a tussock of grass. In fact it was a twig lodged in a tussock of grass that my finger touched that saved me. There were definitely forces / guardians involved which got me out of that one. I never told that story to my parents until I was in my 40s :). When my father died.. the moment he died.. i was over 500km away and i felt a bolt of pain start in my chest and run out of my arms and up through my head. I thought ... well i have had a good life and here we go :).... He died of a massive aneurysm to the brain.. bang gone! Still mum has had some incredible stuff happen since. In my sisters place all the electrical equipment went haywire. We are all so connected. Claude Swanston has a good book on the research conducted by governments on the paranormal from around the world the synchronized universe.

Really I am of the opinion that all these different inter-dimensional existences and sacred understandings have a relevance as to why we are a really here having this experience. We are all here to be part of the restorative work in rebuilding of our planet in developing the technology to restore the firmament that is mentioned in genesis and in other sacred books... Which brings about the 5th/6th fully experiential domain on Earth.. known as the golden age or heaven on earth. That is a big leap from ghost stories but it all relates to those souls waiting to take a bodily form again. :)
DSC_0235a.JPG
DSC_0252.JPG
DSC_0257a.JPG
This is where I live and the scenes that I am blessed with out across the road and beyond the fence everyday. The house overlooks a nature reserve which is a gorge and stretches for miles across the suburbs. If I told people that I have wild kangaroos across from the house I live in in the city of Melbourne they would think I was pulling their leg. So here is the evidence :) .Another place we lived in in the late 70s was a town called Lyttleton. It was on the news a few years ago when Christchurch and Lyttleton were rocked by a massive earthquake in NZ. Lyttelton (which is the Port for Christchurch) is built on the inside a of a large extinct volcano. And we lived right up the hill in a little wooden cottage that was painted deep lavender. There use to be whisps of lavender go through the house and there was a little girl spirit who use to like singing when we played our pedal harmonium. And she use to turn the taps on all the time... cheeky :). We lived right up the top not far from the bridle pass track that everyone use to have to climb up and over to settle in the Canterbury Plains until the blew a tunnel through the rock. There use to be boulders that just seem to pop out of the side of the hill and roll down. The one time we saw it was when we noticed our friends across the road had a massive boulder smash into the front of their garage. Which was really only a few feet wide of the side of our house. I did my friends paper run for 2 weeks while he went on holidays with his family and gee that was a torturous treck LOL. Also i use to use a skateboard to go to school. But not like stand up as the incline was mad. I went through the rubber souls of my gumboots (wellingtons or wellies they are called in NZ) in about 2 months as they wore thin with having to break all the time going to school. My parents bought me a metal hill trolley/ go cart and warned me not to take it on the road and just stick to the hills. Of course as a boy and having this crazy idea of one day riding the trolley all the way down to the pier and go flying off it like in an extended birdman event I decided to just see what portion of it would be like. So off I went down the road and the first time I tried to break but the wooden block that was the breaking mechanism that rubbed against my back wheel went spinning off into some orbit never to be seen again. So the little metal rod that protruded from the brake handle which the block was afixed upon had little to no affect in slowing the trolley down. So I had to swerve to try and find something to bump into. Except the velocity was ferocious, so inevitably, the trolley and I rolled sideways to finally stop. Unscathed and not convinced that the trial was sufficient I fixed up my break with another piece of wood and some tape and decided to try it again. This time the break seemed to be working okay. However being a first settlement port the roads were quite narrow and there was a car coming up the hill. The stress on the breaking system caused it to finally fail again and go shooting off. So I was faced with only one option. There was like a 1920s/30s old style car parked on the side of the road and so a slipped over and wedged myself and the trolley under that. What was worse was it took me ages to wriggle loose and I was sprung! While I was trying to figure out how to get unstuck Mum and Dad drove past in the Humber SuperSnipe roaring with laughter looking at me. I suppose when I look back now I was one of those boys who were always doing something crazy. Mind you I think most boys and some girls were the same to varying degree. :)

View attachment 1402 View attachment 1403 View attachment 1404 This is where I live and the scenes that I am blessed with out across the road and beyond the fence everyday. The house overlooks a nature reserve which is a gorge and stretches for miles across the suburbs. If I told people that I have wild kangaroos across from the house I live in in the city of Melbourne they would think I was pulling their leg. So here is the evidence :) .Another place we lived in in the late 70s was a town called Lyttleton. It was on the news a few years ago when Christchurch and Lyttleton were rocked by a massive earthquake in NZ. Lyttelton (which is the Port for Christchurch) is built on the inside a of a large extinct volcano. And we lived right up the hill in a little wooden cottage that was painted deep lavender. There use to be whisps of lavender go through the house and there was a little girl spirit who use to like singing when we played our pedal harmonium. And she use to turn the taps on all the time... cheeky :). We lived right up the top not far from the bridle pass track that everyone use to have to climb up and over to settle in the Canterbury Plains until the blew a tunnel through the rock. There use to be boulders that just seem to pop out of the side of the hill and roll down. The one time we saw it was when we noticed our friends across the road had a massive boulder smash into the front of their garage. Which was really only a few feet wide of the side of our house. I did my friends paper run for 2 weeks while he went on holidays with his family and gee that was a torturous treck LOL. Also i use to use a skateboard to go to school. But not like stand up as the incline was mad. I went through the rubber souls of my gumboots (wellingtons or wellies they are called in NZ) in about 2 months as they wore thin with having to break all the time going to school. My parents bought me a metal hill trolley/ go cart and warned me not to take it on the road and just stick to the hills. Of course as a boy and having this crazy idea of one day riding the trolley all the way down to the pier and go flying off it like in an extended birdman event I decided to just see what portion of it would be like. So off I went down the road and the first time I tried to break but the wooden block that was the breaking mechanism that rubbed against my back wheel went spinning off into some orbit never to be seen again. So the little metal rod that protruded from the brake handle which the block was afixed upon had little to no affect in slowing the trolley down. So I had to swerve to try and find something to bump into. Except the velocity was ferocious, so inevitably, the trolley and I rolled sideways to finally stop. Unscathed and not convinced that the trial was sufficient I fixed up my break with another piece of wood and some tape and decided to try it again. This time the break seemed to be working okay. However being a first settlement port the roads were quite narrow and there was a car coming up the hill. The stress on the breaking system caused it to finally fail again and go shooting off. So I was faced with only one option. There was like a 1920s/30s old style car parked on the side of the road and so a slipped over and wedged myself and the trolley under that. What was worse was it took me ages to wriggle loose and I was sprung! While I was trying to figure out how to get unstuck Mum and Dad drove past in the Humber SuperSnipe roaring with laughter looking at me. I suppose when I look back now I was one of those boys who were always doing something crazy. Mind you I think most boys and some girls were the same to varying degree. :)
Do you write professionally Harry? You should! You really do it well, I can see everything you describe!

Do you write professionally Harry? You should! You really do it well, I can see everything you describe!
Actually Indigo I work for this lady as a tech/admin support dude. Now she is a writer let me tell you :). www.melanietoniaevans.com .... Thank you for being so complimentary... :) ..... Also this is my website where I have some poems up there I have written... among other things :) http://harrythebusker.weebly.com/harrys-art-n-crafts.html... I just had a look at it and it is funny because I was brought up laughing with my parents. It did change the way you view things. As Debi mentioned before that I had not really saw from that perspective about how I relate to entities being more natural and good in experiences. After a while you get to just sense things... like all of us do but most of us dismiss it and get on with whatever we are doing. Like for example one time I was working as a technical lead based in a regional city (Ballarat) on a project rolling out CISCO IP phones and Polycom Video Conference equipment to across 40 townships. We were upgrading all the western regional hospitals and bush nursing centres. Anyway one place I had to go to was on an end of a run before I had to head back to Ballarat. I book into the Harrow Pub and get told the accommodation in a room up and out the back. So I grab the key that was given to me and I head up the stairs and as I was halfway up there was this glass cabinet with an old hand held fire hydrant on display. So I pause on the stairs look at it. All of a sudden i get this cold chill and the nose goes cold and you could swear your breath would be foggy pass though me.It came with an intense and violent murderous feel about it. And i thought oh yeah something terrible has gone down right here... It was creepy walking up the rest of the stairs then out side and along the little path. I get to the steps of the hallway of the donga cabins out the back of the pub. And there just seems to be a sadness about the place. On occasions like this I entertain myself by finding out the story behind the spooks i get. So i went back down to the bar in the pub. Back down the stairway with the old fire hydrant. And of course part of everyone's nature is the same in wanting to question if it was just me or if it was something really there. So I thought in my mind that it would not happened again, but it did. This time it whether it is because it is the imagination of seeing movies and shows about these sorts of things or whether it was just a bit more information on something that some body wanted to tell me or whether it was just the red in the showcase display but I felt that a lot of blood was splattered. So I get to the bar and ask the barman straight out if he knew of any deaths that have taken place in the history of the pub. He asked "why" naturally, so I told him that I sort of sensed something earlier. Then he said there was a hanging suicide up in the bush behind the dongas a few years ago. But at the time I was not really recalling the sense I had at the steps of the dongas it was the intense murderous feeling I wanted to know about. So I said ah okay .. has there been anything else? Then he said back in the 1920s or 30s there was this guy murdered with an axe. That was it! I said a prayer that night for the souls and thanked them for letting me hear their story. I almost forgot... Seeing as i have a little captive audience ha ha ...here is my latest hobby :) I have made some prints and I have gone to a local to find a coffees cafe to try and sell them in. http://orfartforshort.weebly.com

Last edited:
Yep, Harry, you need to start writing that book. You have some interesting insights as to dealing with the unknown, and, from what I sense, a unique approach to life.