WASHINGTON 2024 Blog.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
And so the Journey begins….morning everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_7169.jpeg
    IMG_7169.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
And so the Journey begins….morning everyone.
Have fun and be safe. Hopefully i won't be too far behind you in the 'need-to-get-away' realm ;bg2 Looking forward to pics. Always wanted to go to Washington and surrounding areas to see the Cascades. Don't forget to give Bigfoot a tap on the back for us ;)

Have fun and be safe. Hopefully i won't be too far behind you in the 'need-to-get-away' realm ;bg2 Looking forward to pics. Always wanted to go to Washington and surrounding areas to see the Cascades. Don't forget to give Bigfoot a tap on the back for us ;)
Dallas Tx….Will do buddy! This is our third trip to Washington and it will be the best one. I’m gonna take lots and lots of pics and I will do a picture sit on flicker when I return. And I will tell Bigfoot hello for you

Attachments

• IMG_7176.jpeg
    IMG_7176.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
Dallas Tx….Will do buddy! This is our third trip to Washington and it will be the best one. I’m gonna take lots and lots of pics and I will do a picture sit on flicker when I return. And I will tell Bigfoot hello for you
I can safely say that's a view I do not miss, spent way too much time sitting in airports over my life.

If you are looking for a place to eat in Seattle, I can highly recommend "Ivar's." It's a locally owned seafood chain, known for their fresh salmon.

Be safe and have a good time.