Was there something in the woods?

Were any regarding the woods out here? After seeing the B S post it brought back clear memories for sure. I am sure there are explanations aplenty, but could never ignore that nagging sensation. Always chalked it up to numerous things, though in the back of your mind you just knew something was not right.
No, we didn't live rural except briefly. My experiences were more "citified" lol. We lived in various haunted apartments and houses. Only now, as I am older did I realize what a bunch of sensitives we were; most people may not have picked up on a lot that happened.

I loved reading both accounts (Seclectric's and Donna's), interesting stuff. I think the creator gives us instincts to protect us from these entities. Staying clear of them is always best in my opinion. Their paranormal abilities alone make them a formidable enemy. Whatever they are they don't have our best interests in mind. Truly scary accounts and brings up a lot of questions about the true nature of our reality and how much we really know about it.

Most of them were from NJ because that is where I grew up. My family always seemed to move into places with "issues." One of the experiences was in St. Louis, Missouri when i was traveling cross country.
I believe there are times stuff latches on and comes with us. Another question that comes up is in the case of resurrection, can something follow souls across the veil into ours? Possibly observing or sabotaging potential retries of life. I guess that's getting into pretty deep, dark mind melt stuff lol.

I believe there are times stuff latches on and comes with us. Another question that comes up is in the case of resurrection, can something follow souls across the veil into ours? Possibly observing or sabotaging potential retries of life. I guess that's getting into pretty deep, dark mind melt stuff lol.
That is an intriguing concept, Selectric! The multiple hauntings my family experienced wasn't on a large scale, but nearly every place we lived something of a paranormal nature occurred. And I think it originated with my father and my paternal grandmother.

That is an intriguing concept, Selectric! The multiple hauntings my family experienced wasn't on a large scale, but nearly every place we lived something of a paranormal nature occurred. And I think it originated with my father and my paternal grandmother.
We always believed some of the occurrences followed our mom.

The second house, well... far worse and really don't want ta go there tonight... I have to sleep.
Was that the house where the dreams we talked about started? The first house sounds creepy. It was abandoned? Some plots i guess they leave to conserve history, or maybe they felt 'it should be left alone' lol.

A deep question indeed. I guess this comes down to personal faith, and what we have observed from spiritual events and investigations. I don't think we can have a sure answer, but maybe a well based faith. If by resurrection you mean one of the last events on the biblical revelation Calander, I would say based on the Christian faith, all souls will be made pure and receive their glorified body at that time. So, in the Christian view, there would be no attachments. I personally feel that when we leave the body your energy vibration has a lot to do with where you go or get stuck on the other side. What happens if and when we reincarnate, I have no idea but perhaps karma plays a part.

A deep question indeed. I guess this comes down to personal faith, and what we have observed from spiritual events and investigations. I don't think we can have a sure answer, but maybe a well based faith. If by resurrection you mean one of the last events on the biblical revelation Calander, I would say based on the Christian faith, all souls will be made pure and receive their glorified body at that time. So, in the Christian view, there would be no attachments. I personally feel that when we leave the body your energy vibration has a lot to do with where you go or get stuck on the other side. What happens if and when we reincarnate, I have no idea but perhaps karma plays a part.
I think i was more regarding reincarnation, my bad lol. That makes more sense in that context. Somehow that bleep got away from me lol.

Was that the house where the dreams we talked about started? The first house sounds creepy. It was abandoned? Some plots i guess they leave to conserve history, or maybe they felt 'it should be left alone' lol.
No... the dreams have always been... and, it was empty but not abandoned... as in a falling down type place... it was just there. Empty, but in good standing so to speak. The second house... was abandoned... as were many along that avenue... which was strange I guess, looking behind me... as these homes were 'old school' ... 'old money' homes - and this was way before some kind of economic collapse. Along this avenue of old school old money... was found, by a bunch of kids in the late 70's... one such home... in the basement... which they braved even in its collapsing structure... a pentagram and a mosaic table... labelled with 666... and an alter of which we will not speak. This was later connected to 'other' going on's in Guthrie, OK. You can research all that for yourself... I only knew of it because it came to me as a local. Though I had long before fled that area.

As in all places/spaces... there is much that should NOT come into the Light. I do not dwell in that... but I am not stupid enough to be unaware... and also... to understand there are far worse places that dwell among us.

Another question that comes up is in the case of resurrection, can something follow souls across the veil into ours? Possibly observing or sabotaging potential retries of life. I guess that's getting into pretty deep, dark mind melt stuff lol.

As you speak it... like Lynne... It confuses me. As is literal as you ask I will say a big BIG... NO. nothing can follow human Souls BACK across The Veil because we aint stuck, nor can we cross, beyond The Veil (and you should say a big Thank'ee to that thing) ... Humans I mean. There were, are, and will always be... The Pillars/Boundaries and The Guardians of Light that are assigned to guarding them. Does death ride? Absolutely. ABSOLUTELY. And Death rides for us. What I am saying here is, as far as Humanity (and all physical worlds/beings) goes... we have not the capability, not the Pathways, to transverse The Veil PERIOD... unless Guided by Death itself... which, to my observance, does NOT tarry nor take kindly to interference. So, in answer to your question... since we are not capable of moving from here to there in the physical... nothing can follow us back... If you See. The Spirit/Emanation that is US, as human... resides with Death until and until... death moves us. As is Death's assignment... It's a whole deal dude. There are rules and stuff.

Well said.