Was talking to a friend...

Grace

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend tonight...and told her what was going on...she is a medium...she asked some questions, and it made me think...and it made me emotional...because one of them had to do with my familiar, Charlie...he was my cat, and he recently passed...She said, I know this sounds odd but do you have a deceased pet or loved one who was religious? You can tell them to contact you in other ways...something like that...My first thought was NO, it was not my fur child that did this (scratch me at 3am)...he was a sweetie...I even feel him around the house, but the presence isn't evil...he didn't even scratch me in life, not on purpose...When she asked my about the religious person, I couldn't think of anyone...then it hit me...I believe the cross was given to me, to mock my own experience with finding religion...By who, I do not know...I looked and looked to see what the cross stands for and found nothing on the internet. This cross is not upside down. And it appeared with three other marks. I believe it is something evil, but if it is a demon...I'm still not sure...

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, Grace. I agree with you that Charlie's presence is only positive; that his visits are to remember you in his live. From what I have read and heard, fur animals will sometimes visit to let you know that they are okay.

Reactions: Grace
Thanks for sharing, Grace. I agree with you that Charlie's presence is only positive; that his visits are to remember you in his live. From what I have read and heard, fur animals will sometimes visit to let you know that they are okay.

Thanks for agreeing with me. my parents hear him too and not feel negative...I just don't understand why a pet would act out like that. I've had past familiars come to me in dreams, and I know that they are at peace. :) Including loved ones in our family.

I've had many pet visits over the years and heard of many more, but I have never heard of one causing any harm to someone.

Sounds similar to what happened to me (see Haunting of 2010/2011). When one of my pets passed, paranormal activity flared up significantly, one of the entities being the pet, but there were other entities present as well manifesting in their own ways, one of which also caused some concern.

Hi Grace, I'm a Catholic in residence here. What I don't know I can look up. Would you post a picture of the cross w/ the markings? I'd be happy to help.

Reactions: Debi
I think the pet visits and the scratches are 2 diff things. Physical attacks are evil regardless if it's spirit or a demon. I recommend bringing in clergy for house cleaning and personal blessing. Granted to make this work you have to have faith in a positive higher power.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter