Was talking to a friend...

I think the pet visits and the scratches are 2 diff things. Physical attacks are evil regardless if it's spirit or a demon. I recommend bringing in clergy for house cleaning and personal blessing. Granted to make this work you have to have faith in a positive higher power.
Do you have to specifically be Christian in particular? I lean more toward believing in the existence of good and evil forces, but I don't really believe in mythology or dogma.

Do you have to specifically be Christian in particular? I lean more toward believing in the existence of good and evil forces, but I don't really believe in mythology or dogma.
My answer to that from a Wiccan view is no....believing in good, or Light, is also a force. Much of it is semantics. There is only One power that is Light, and a lesser that is Dark.

Reactions: Lynne
I don't consider the Christian faith to be mythology or dogma. The fact that people call on the church and get results speaks for itself. I agree with Debi that god will be god regardless of how you address him.

Reactions: Debi