Was talking to a friend...

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Grace, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Grace

Grace
    Expand Collapse

I was talking to a friend tonight...and told her what was going on...she is a medium...she asked some questions, and it made me think...and it made me emotional...because one of them had to do with my familiar, Charlie...he was my cat, and he recently passed...She said, I know this sounds odd but do you have a deceased pet or loved one who was religious? You can tell them to contact you in other ways...something like that...My first thought was NO, it was not my fur child that did this (scratch me at 3am)...he was a sweetie...I even feel him around the house, but the presence isn't evil...he didn't even scratch me in life, not on purpose...When she asked my about the religious person, I couldn't think of anyone...then it hit me...I believe the cross was given to me, to mock my own experience with finding religion...By who, I do not know...I looked and looked to see what the cross stands for and found nothing on the internet. This cross is not upside down. And it appeared with three other marks. I believe it is something evil, but if it is a demon...I'm still not sure...

#1 Grace, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Thanks for sharing, GraceGrace. I agree with you that Charlie's presence is only positive; that his visits are to remember you in his live. From what I have read and heard, fur animals will sometimes visit to let you know that they are okay.

Grace likes this.
  3. Grace

Grace
    Expand Collapse

4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I've had many pet visits over the years and heard of many more, but I have never heard of one causing any harm to someone.

Grace likes this.
  5. Vibe-Feeler

Vibe-Feeler
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Sounds similar to what happened to me (see Haunting of 2010/2011). When one of my pets passed, paranormal activity flared up significantly, one of the entities being the pet, but there were other entities present as well manifesting in their own ways, one of which also caused some concern.

Lynne, Grace and Debi like this.
  6. Paintman

Paintman
    Expand Collapse
    Go Go White Sox
    Tier-1 Mod

Hi Grace, I'm a Catholic in residence here. What I don't know I can look up. Would you post a picture of the cross w/ the markings? I'd be happy to help.

Grace likes this.
  7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Go here, Paint.

Being scratched

Grace likes this.
  8. Grace

Grace
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for sharing the link, Debi! I didn't think of it.

Debi likes this.
  9. Grace

Grace
    Expand Collapse

Here is the picture Paintman http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2617d7d711d5bc29842a815ca5abd428.jpg
    I apologize for the lighting. I hope you can see it better in the second photo. The marks on the bottom appeared redder in person.

Debi likes this.
  10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I think the pet visits and the scratches are 2 diff things. Physical attacks are evil regardless if it's spirit or a demon. I recommend bringing in clergy for house cleaning and personal blessing. Granted to make this work you have to have faith in a positive higher power.

Debi and 7Christie like this.