Was it a craft?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Would be cool if it was a UFO, but i'm leaning more towards the original assumption of a meteorite. We'll see when they present their findings. Though, if it was a UFO, don't think that information would be readily released.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Would be cool if it was a UFO, but i'm leaning more towards the original assumption of a meteorite. We'll see when they present their findings. Though, if it was a UFO, don't think that information would be readily released.
I agree with you. We'll see what the "findings" are...if they release any!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
i dunno, but if it was a crash then im gonna start questioning these guys ability of intergalactic travel...they seem to crash an awful lot
Well, now, that ratio would depend on how many are out there! If there are thousands over the years, what has been recorded as "crashed" is mighty low! Hey, no technology is perfect...lol

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Well, now, that ratio would depend on how many are out there! If there are thousands over the years, what has been recorded as "crashed" is mighty low! Hey, no technology is perfect...lol
true, maybe they bought the edsel version of craft...... somewhere some alien is telling his partner "we aint getting that 2022 S.U.X... you saw what happened to bob and jane, couldnt even make it past earth.......and that is the last place you want to break down, believe me".......

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
The article is incorrect.

It states, "The other two - Oumuamua and Borisov - landed on Earth in 2017 and 2018"

Neither of those objects landed on Earth.

The chances of these objects being manufactured is astronomically small.

There are a lot of rocks in space.