Warning on Flea Collars!!!

Thanks, someone had recommended Seresto for my cats and they are going to need new collars in the spring and it's not going to be those.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks, someone had recommended Seresto for my cats and they are going to need new collars in the spring and it's not going to be those.
There are several others also listed in that report. I would highly recommend you take a look at some of the "natural" collars that do not use pesticides.

Peppermint oil on the nape of the neck works like a champ.
I had to vacuum every day this summer and wash my bedding about every other day to control the flea problem.
I was the culprit for bringing them into the house.
Now it's just the peppermint oil really thinned down and we do beauty shop and barber shop everyday with a brush and comb

Peppermint oil on the nape of the neck works like a champ.
I had to vacuum every day this summer and wash my bedding about every other day to control the flea problem.
I was the culprit for bringing them into the house.
Now it's just the peppermint oil really thinned down and we do beauty shop and barber shop everyday with a brush and comb
Wonderful way to do it! And I'm sure the kids love the attention.

Reactions: Paintman
Yea i dont use flea collars i use coconut oil and comb 5 cats one with three legs found him outside lost a fight with something actually all came from outside sept dog almost blind he so old .

This is the one I use ! Crap.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi