War Robots

Then doesn't it make sense to at least have fail safe plan?
I'm sorry, I just hate feeling useless.
Sad, you can make all the plans you want. The bottom line is the people who control these things have think tanks that look at all the possible plans someone can make and put in safeguards against them.

I know it makes you feel useless. You are looking through eyes of youth, which is not a bad thing, but the eyes of age 60ish have seen a lot more and know how this old world actually works. :( Sad, if you want to make a difference in the world, and I can see you do, get your education and get into an organization where you can work with a group to right the wrongs in the world. There is power in numbers and groups.

Reactions: Lynne
Sad, you can make all the plans you want. The bottom line is the people who control these things have think tanks that look at all the possible plans someone can make and put in safeguards against them.

I know it makes you feel useless. You are looking through eyes of youth, which is not a bad thing, but the eyes of age 60ish have seen a lot more and know how this old world actually works. :( Sad, if you want to make a difference in the world, and I can see you do, get your education and get into an organization where you can work with a group to right the wrongs in the world. There is power in numbers and groups.

I will do that. If it needs to be, I will give away the last of myself to ensure the future keeps safe.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I will do that. If it needs to be, I will give away the last of myself to ensure the future keeps safe.
That’s the kind of people we need Sad. Can I call you SMT instead of Sad? I don’t like referring to you as sad.