wanting some info on dreams

Joy, and or feeling the Holy Spirit.
Yes, this is true.
A friend or relative may often appear young and healthy and vibrant. Completely different than the person in the hospital bed or the casket.
My mother died in her seventies, but in my dream she looked very young; at least thirty, and very happy!

Lots of good stuff posted above:)
I'm going to speak from my own experience. But also from others that I have sought out, or who have sought me out, regarding dreams of friends and relatives that have passed away.
Our family was once very big and I also had a lot of friends that have passed away. These dreams have started since puberty and I am in my early fifties now- and these dreams have not been surprising for decades.
That said there is, like most spiritual topics, a need for discernment. Is this a visitation or a comforting dream conjured up by the unconscious?
A few aspects I use that confirm the legitimacy of the visitation.
To some degree these dreams are lucid. Your dad's ability to consciously think during the dream suggest it's valid.
What kind of film was this dream shot on? For me and a few others that I know, a visitation dream will look unlike others. It has a visually unique look .
We have all seen enough cowboy movies. Now the costumes, six shooters, and the buildings and the horses all look the same. But you can tell what decade it was filmed in.:)
...and I'm sorry but this is very difficult to explain:(

A friend or relative may often appear young and healthy and vibrant. Completely different than the person in the hospital bed or the casket.
Let's pick this up tomorrow:D got to go cook some dinner. Paella. :cool:
Enjoy the paella
No I completely understand what you are saying. The fact that he was consciously thinking and acting just how he would in real life made me really sure it was a visitation dream like you said. Your great at explaining things, this is why I come here to share so I can get better explanation on things. I’m not sure where the dream was “shot” but he kept saying over and over it was so weird it was so weird like a parallel universe which makes me think it was different to anything he has ever dreamt before. So it was a special dream that’s just what I thought. All of this is so interesting.

Lots of good stuff posted above:)
I'm going to speak from my own experience. But also from others that I have sought out, or who have sought me out, regarding dreams of friends and relatives that have passed away.
Our family was once very big and I also had a lot of friends that have passed away. These dreams have started since puberty and I am in my early fifties now- and these dreams have not been surprising for decades.
That said there is, like most spiritual topics, a need for discernment. Is this a visitation or a comforting dream conjured up by the unconscious?
A few aspects I use that confirm the legitimacy of the visitation.
To some degree these dreams are lucid. Your dad's ability to consciously think during the dream suggest it's valid.
What kind of film was this dream shot on? For me and a few others that I know, a visitation dream will look unlike others. It has a visually unique look .
We have all seen enough cowboy movies. Now the costumes, six shooters, and the buildings and the horses all look the same. But you can tell what decade it was filmed in.:)
...and I'm sorry but this is very difficult to explain:(

Let's pick this up tomorrow:D got to go cook some dinner. Paella. :cool:
My grandpa probably thought “dam this guy is stubborn I’m out haha”

Yes, this is true.

My mother died in her seventies, but in my dream she looked very young; at least thirty, and very happy!
Wow that is amazing. Yes my dad said it didn’t quite look like my dad but sounded and acted like my dad. Maybe he was younger that’s why he couldn’t quite believe it was him. Also in our religion they say that in “heaven” you are the age 35 as they consider this the best age. I have to look more into the info on that but that’s basically what it says. But it’s good that these dreams can help people find closure and joy!

Also in our religion they say that in “heaven” you are the age 35 as they consider this the best age.
I've never heard of this before but it's spot on.Another bit of confirmation.

Reactions: garnetsilver