Wanting more information

Hi Emma,

I believe you may have had a visit from someone linked to you. They say (allegedly) that the color blue is linked to your spiritual guide. Are you in need of clarification on a circumstance in your life? Have you been thinking of a loved one, and this being a sign that they are ok and visiting you?

If not do you know the history of your home?

Hi Emma,

I believe you may have had a visit from someone linked to you. They say (allegedly) that the color blue is linked to your spiritual guide. Are you in need of clarification on a circumstance in your life? Have you been thinking of a loved one, and this being a sign that they are ok and visiting you?

If not do you know the history of your home?
Hi there !

After I wrote the first part of my story I corrected myself as I was typing so fast I had adrenaline lol the blur was dark brown or black not blue I did write it after straight away you must not of seen it.
I don't think I am in any need of clarification ..my baby was about 3 months old at the time if that means anything? I have a 4 year old and 6 year old also.
I know that we have owned the home for 2 years..before us was a family plus 3 teenagers befire that was a single man who actually ended up selling us the house (real estate agent) so I have not heard of anything strange ..I live in Australia I am a stay at home mum i am a quite person with a handful of friends and very much keep to myself I don't practice religion but do believe things :)

A couple of people have asked me if I know the history of my home? Why are they asking this? And if it's scary I can handle it I'm over the incident now I just get curious sometimes but I always thought I would never know what it was

Reactions: Paintman
A couple of people have asked me if I know the history of my home? Why are they asking this
Sometimes a "haunting" can be from energy attached to a home or the land it sits on. If something with a lot of negative energy happened in the home in the past, i.e. murder, abuse, illness, violence, it can embed itself it the materials of the home and energy of the home. Sometimes the actual rock beneath a home can absorb this and cause a residual haunting, much like a tape playing over and over again.

Sometimes a "haunting" can be from energy attached to a home or the land it sits on. If something with a lot of negative energy happened in the home in the past, i.e. murder, abuse, illness, violence, it can embed itself it the materials of the home and energy of the home. Sometimes the actual rock beneath a home can absorb this and cause a residual haunting, much like a tape playing over and over again.

Right I got it. Yeah that's why you said it could be a one time thing because nothing else every happened ..whenever something happens like a noise that can be explained (like the kids doing something or windy outside) I look at my husband and say oh there's the ghost again and he just looks at me and shakes his head lol

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Hi Emma and welcome. Thanks for sharing your story. This is how we learn and help each other. We're here for you if you need to talk.

Reactions: 7Critter and Emma