Wanted To Share This

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
When I was first dating my husband, I had a weird experience or two. The first one, I have described elsewhere in response to another post, but will repeat it here. I was expecting him so I had a quick shower. As I was drying off, I heard my front door open and someone enter. I had purposely left the door unlocked because he had called to let me know he was on his way, and I knew that he would arrive very shortly. I called that I would be right out, but there was no reply. I got dressed and came out to greet him, but there was nobody there. About five minutes later, he drove up and came in. When I told him what had happened, he speculated that maybe someone had entered the wrong house, realized their mistake, and then left again. But I hadn't heard the person leave, just the sound of their arrival!

The second thing happened when we were planning a long drive to visit some relatives for the holidays. He decided to spend the night, and wanted to sleep on my side of the bed so that he could get out of it easier. So I was now sleeping on the opposite side of where I usually slept. I had been asleep for some time, when for some reason I came awake. Hovering in mid air, at the foot of the bed, was a bizarre sight. It looked like a young boy, maybe in his teens. He had wheat blond hair falling over his eyes, and although in mid air, he appeared to be on his hands and knees. Of course I screamed, and my husband thought I'd had a nightmare. I didn't say anything about it, putting it down to a night terror (I've suffered from those since childhood.)

Fast forward to this year. A few months ago, I had been sleeping. I woke again, just like before and saw that same figure, hovering over my husband's side of the bed. This had been roughly ten years after that first sighting and he looked the same. This time I could make out a shirt that was worn outside the pants, and perhaps jeans. I reacted the same, and this time told Jim what I had seen. I speculate that this thing only started appearing when we got together as I had never seen anything like it before.

Any ideas about this?

Wow that would have had me running into the street lol. Was you husband aware of anything possibly being attached to him? Do you think it may be a haunting in the location you both chose to live at?

Wow that would have had me running into the street lol. Was you husband aware of anything possibly being attached to him? Do you think it may be a haunting in the location you both chose to live at?
I am not sure, Lynne! Since I first saw it where I lived in FL, I don't know if it was there already and Jim's presence triggered it, or he brought it with him unknowingly, or what. He was totally unaware of it, and had never seen it either. I was just curious what others would think.

Reactions: Lynne
I am not sure, Lynne! Since I first saw it where I lived in FL, I don't know if it was there already and Jim's presence triggered it, or he brought it with him unknowingly, or what. He was totally unaware of it, and had never seen it either. I was just curious what others would think.
I relate to your story as I said before.
Can I ask, the ghost boy does he look into your eyes. Does he look menacing?
I ask this as I wonder what the ghost wants from you. I learned about spirits needing help to go to the light.
Does the spirit act in a way that tries to get you or is he oblivious like a time slip?

It maybe a spirit asking for your guidance to pass over.It didn't sound menacing,but it might be trying to trick you.I'd go with your feelings of it's intentions as to the right action to take.

It sounds like it may be haunting HIM and you just happened to see it. When you mentioned how this “boy” (I say this in quotes because that may not be what it truly is) looked, did your husband seemed like he knew what you were talking about? He may not know, but it seems logical it’s haunting him and because it’s been above him both times.

Reactions: garnetsilver
It maybe a spirit asking for your guidance to pass over.It didn't sound menacing,but it might be trying to trick you.I'd go with your feelings of it's intentions as to the right action to take.
I couldn't really pick up its intentions, unfortunately. It just scared me badly.

It sounds like it may be haunting HIM and you just happened to see it. When you mentioned how this “boy” (I say this in quotes because that may not be what it truly is) looked, did your husband seemed like he knew what you were talking about? He may not know, but it seems logical it’s haunting him and because it’s been above him both times.
No, my husband had no idea what I was talking about, nor did the description that I gave him seem familiar, but he shivered and seemed very disturbed that this thing was hovering over him while he slept. We both said the St. Michael prayer on his side of the bed for several nights, and I say it every night no matter what. I suspected that it was only haunting him, too. He did lose an older brother to illness, but I have seen the older brother's pictures and it looks nothing like him. None of his immediate family had very light hair like that, either.

Reactions: Lynne
No, my husband had no idea what I was talking about, nor did the description that I gave him seem familiar, but he shivered and seemed very disturbed that this thing was hovering over him while he slept. We both said the St. Michael prayer on his side of the bed for several nights, and I say it every night no matter what. I suspected that it was only haunting him, too. He did lose an older brother to illness, but I have seen the older brother's pictures and it looks nothing like him. None of his immediate family had very light hair like that, either.

I’m not surprised he wasn’t familiar with the description of what you saw. It’s too bad in a way, now you have a mystery’s of who and why not just why. I’m glad you don’t have this happen often though.

Garnet I think you have taken the right precautions by using prayer and faith for protection. Giving him a blessed medal to wear might be an added safeguard. It was scary but probably a good thing you saw it so you could protect your hubby.