Wanted to share this special story of my grandmother's parting

boo

Reaction score
I mentioned this earlier but I wanted to share this when this one started it all off. When I was 8 or 9, my grandmother had just passed. We were in Ft Worth and they in OK city. That next day we came up there and I slept in bed I always did with her next to it. Her bed and they were twin beds. But I was there that morning early. I was dreaming, but I saw her sit up from the bed to look at me. She had a sad look on her face and she was so sad. But I think she stayed there to see me one more timem because I was like a daughter to her. Only granddaughter. But she turned and went into a light. Her soul left her body in the dream. Then a few years later same thing happened with my grandfather and he did same thing. Wanted to see me again before he left. He did same look at me and we were very close. He turned and went into the light too. His soul left his body. I always wondered what that was. I think it was a real event from them. Their souls leave their bodies and able to go to heaven after they saw me. I just wanted to share that. My grandmother's was the strongest. I later saw her when I had an out of body experience. Tachcardia attack sent me on the floor with a seizure like thing. I must have died for a second because I saw a very bright light and my grandmother right there. She said you're not suppose to be here yet and pushed me back. so I think she had a strong gift about her. She's stayed watching over me all my life. I feel that. But had to share. Thanks. Like Alison Dubois. She had same experience with her grandmother.

Reactions: ghostkind
i love that, boo. you are truly gifted. i had an out of body experience too. i think i told you about mine.

your experience brought tears to my eyes, boo. it was so wonderful. thank you for sharing it. if gives people faith.

I mentioned this earlier but I wanted to share this when this one started it all off. When I was 8 or 9, my grandmother had just passed. We were in Ft Worth and they in OK city. That next day we came up there and I slept in bed I always did with her next to it. Her bed and they were twin beds. But I was there that morning early. I was dreaming, but I saw her sit up from the bed to look at me. She had a sad look on her face and she was so sad. But I think she stayed there to see me one more timem because I was like a daughter to her. Only granddaughter. But she turned and went into a light. Her soul left her body in the dream. Then a few years later same thing happened with my grandfather and he did same thing. Wanted to see me again before he left. He did same look at me and we were very close. He turned and went into the light too. His soul left his body. I always wondered what that was. I think it was a real event from them. Their souls leave their bodies and able to go to heaven after they saw me. I just wanted to share that. My grandmother's was the strongest. I later saw her when I had an out of body experience. Tachcardia attack sent me on the floor with a seizure like thing. I must have died for a second because I saw a very bright light and my grandmother right there. She said you're not suppose to be here yet and pushed me back. so I think she had a strong gift about her. She's stayed watching over me all my life. I feel that. But had to share. Thanks. Like Alison Dubois. She had same experience with her grandmother.
Thank you for sharing that, boo. Often times when we are very close to someone, they stay to say goodbye. I had a similar experience with a grandparent in my teens, and was honored to see my mother's spirit rise from her body as she left it. I felt those experiences were wonderful gifts, and I bet you do as well about these experiences

the year my mother passed away she had a vision of her mother sitting on the twin bed next to hers. then it turned into me. i wonder if her mother was working through me. i felt i had unworldly help caring for my mother til the end.

Reactions: Lynne
That is a beautiful account. Thanks for sharing that very personal experience with us. You have the joy of knowing they’re ok.

Reactions: boo and ghostkind
Yes, it is nice to know they do go to heaven. My dad saw something very miraculous right before he passed. I saw him take his last breath and I knew his expressions and he saw someone he loved very much. I bet his mom or family member was there too. So I was comforted there. He went quick to heaven. They wanted a good angel there for sure. You welcome. I thought of doing a ghost story book of all my experiences. Maybe I could call it Haunts, Residuals and souls. Sometime. I did a fantasy book so had a little of what I have in the hero. But more extreme. That's neat Debi on what you saw too. Maybe we're all meant to be here united here. To support each other on our special things we have. I'm thinking that by reading everyone's special experiences. It's nice to know that. Glad I came. Thanks Ghostkind.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind
My mom had alzheimer's and just wasn't aware of what was going on with him. She was in a nursing home then. But I'm comforted knowing they are both together again and didn't go long without each other. That helps a lot.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind