Wanted to share this from last night. Not sure what it was.

boo

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this that happened last night and not sure if it was a happening or some odd thing. I can't describe and not sure if I should. It was so odd. But I want to try to explain it. Of course, my hubby was sleeping again. lol After midnight. I thought I heard a bang down in our basement and it scared me. I started to wake him but thought no, just let it go. Our alarm didn't go off and our dogs weren't barking up a storm. They were all sleeping too. I started to go to sleep and then heard a footstep and shuffling sound. Then I almost would go to sleep and I'd feel something like it was sneaking up on me and then I'd open my eyes and nothing there. Then did that twice. Then one time there was a man's whisper that wasn't friendly saying something like NO loud. Scared me that time. I sat up and it was gone. I don't know what was going on. I thought at first nothing. But then that voice got to me. So malevolent like. Mean. A serious word. Not sure if it was no or what for sure. But I thought my hubby is right next to me so why am I so scared. Glad I wasn't alone last night. But seems like when something weird does go on, I might as well be alone for all the good he is snoring. lol Anyone have any ideas what it was? I thought did I bring on something creepy from here and us talking about things? Or just coyote's were outside and they are out there close to us. But we're fenced in. I just had to share that weird thing. Like that Boo voice in the shoe store. lol If that kid ghost only knew I honored him here with the name Boo. He might know that. ha I might be too afraid to sleep at night after that one.

it might be that indian ghost. indians can sneak up behind you and you not no they are there. lol. what do your dogs think of the coyotes?

They don't go out much at night and shelties stick to their dad. lol Our older Aussie hates them though. In middle of the night she will bark and growl and scare me. She hears them out there. I wondered if it was him visiting again. He doesn't seem to like me much. White Woman that I am. But I always love Indian culture and I'm not bad about any of that. Not sure why and guess this house was vacant for awhile and he didn't like us moving in on his territory. I read indians did live along this river 6 miles from us all along there. So I read up on it and what tribes they were. Navijoh and not sure the other one. Cherokee maybe. It's neat. So he can just let it go. lol We're here for awhile till we get our final house customized without stairs. Since bad foot pain, I hate steps now. No steps for me in next house for us. We're doing it our way. lol

He yelled out NO but I got an image of another man not Indian. Just white dude rough looking. Weird I know.

maybe you can put a dream catcher in your room. the indian might like it.
maybe those aren't coyotes at all. maybe they are werewolves.
Not sure either of the tribes she noted traditionally used dream catchers......( modern day reservation trinkets don't count.)....probably shouldn't bring another tribes customs into their territory if it is native paranormal..

Boo thanks for sharing. I doubt you brought anything home from here. Debi has spiritual protection on the site. That had to be scary. I think there are things creeping around everywhere we just usually can’t hear or see them. Sometimes when conditions are right they get through. I don’t know what your faith is but praying is what I do when these type of things occur.

Reactions: ghostkind
I think my mom had a dreamcatcher and might be hanging up and didn't realize that's what I had. I'll check but that is an interesting idea. We have trees outside that got hit by lightening and previous owner put indian sculptures on them. They are neat but rotting away now. But that should have pleased them some. Thanks Lynne. I didn't think anything would seep through here. Just timing was odd but I agree. Nothing from here for sure. It might be I did get attuned to something that time of night and me almost asleep but not there yet. And I'm more sensitive to it than my husband is. He's closed off type and doesn't believe in any spiritual thing like I do. I've had too much happen not to believe in it. I pray every night when I'm not too ill too. I will pray more and did get baptized later in life but I did. I can choose my own faith now with dad gone. But I did like the one he chose for me. Would like to keep that private anyway. But I could choose freely now. I do pray quite a lot and believe in power of prayer. It has worked many times for us. Thanks for that information. Anymore on what occurred is helpful for me now. They do seem to happen at night around midnight. That part is true of it. lol

Thanks for that. Maybe do more research on the Indians along the Ohio River 7 miles from here. Lot of Indian reservations around and I love the jewelry they have. Maybe wear some of their jewelry more. I appreciate their history and how they stood the cold nights here in a tee pee is beyond me. Animal fur I guess. Fires. I would really not have made it. Give me good old heated house and fireplace. lol

I think that first night here it was an Indian paranormal. Not sure this time but Ghostkind might be right it's that Indian ghost again. I was hoping he'd warmed to us here by now. I'd hoped. I am very respectful of their ways and culture.

Reactions: ghostkind