Wanted to share this from last night. Not sure what it was.

I thought did I bring on something creepy from here and us talking about things?
Boo, I have shields and protection on this site and they are reinforced daily.

maybe if you learn a word or two in the language of the native americans that lived there the ghost would cozy up to you.

I wondered that too. I silently look at that tree with the Indian's face on it and tell him I'm sorry and I don't know how to keep that tree from dying. Two others are like that one. Thanks Debi. Only think I get is still the keyboard slower after I come here.I have to restart computer and it's good again. It's effecting the keyboard somehow. Maybe I need a new one. Thanks for advice here. I need it. Thanks Ghostkind. I need to find out what Indians were on this river again. Cherokee we think.

Very old in the woods trees. I don't know how old. I think Shawnee is the tribe by our river here. I looked up and Bayzone is hello in Indian. So said that and waved. Hope that helps I'm trying. I do think he said White Woman. Whether it was hello or go I don't know. I hope hello. lol But that guy was mad I heard. Like must go. Go go. lol I can't yet. we live here for awhile now. lol

Shawnee for hello is that Bay Zone. It was neat reading that.

it could be your blonde hair that bothers the ghost.
i think that's neat that you found a word that he might like.
find out how to say "i love you."

I get this. I feel you. I’m very experienced with evps and audio work but I haven’t the experience to tell you what this is.

I hate hearing things waking me up just as I fall asleep and have no satisfaction of seeing what it was. Or as your eyes begin to close and something darts past.

Reactions: ghostkind
Or love. Thanks on that. I will see and mostly one word dictionary they have. Good idea. I know. I see glimpses of something to the side and turn and it's gone. It is frustrating. But one time I caught someone there. That was weird. But a flash thing and so fast. No telling what to make of it.
What is evps? Curious.