Want to Turn Cremated Remains Into a Diamond?

Imagine if you lost it.
There is a reason that us Catholics do the things we do.
There are prohibitions against keeping cremains in the household. Mainly because people get used to seeing something everyday, forgotten, and then eventually the house is sold and demolished and somebody winds up in a dumpster.
So no, I don't want to see anybody pressed into a diamond or even an LP record. ( that's another thing.)
Not to get overly philosophical, but I think when a society disregards their dead that way ,can easily be influenced to disregard life.

There is a reason that us Catholics do the things we do.
There are prohibitions against keeping cremains in the household. Mainly because people get used to seeing something everyday, forgotten, and then eventually the house is sold and demolished and somebody winds up in a dumpster.
So no, I don't want to see anybody pressed into a diamond or even an LP record. ( that's another thing.)
Not to get overly philosophical, but I think when a society disregards their dead that way ,can easily be influenced to disregard life.
That makes sense Paint in anyone's books. I was at mums not long ago and she found an envelope of my brothers hair when she had given him a haircut 24 years ago just before his passing at 23. The hair was starting to decay and I felt an overwhelming sadness seeing it, nothing like I felt before, I still do thinking about it. I wouldn't want jewelry made out of my bro.