Walmart's Flower Pot monitor device

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Walmart is designing a 'flower pot' to monitor your health at home | Daily Mail Online

Walmart's secret 'flower pot' device will sit in the home to monitor your family's health - and even track diseases
  • Wall Street analysts attended Walmart's health care clinic opening in Georgia
  • There they saw a 'flower pot' device that the firm said monitors health
  • Designed with sensors it observes bodily movements and functions at home
Full story at site. And we thought Alexa was bad enough....:eyes:

Walmart is designing a 'flower pot' to monitor your health at home | Daily Mail Online

Walmart's secret 'flower pot' device will sit in the home to monitor your family's health - and even track diseases

I say no, no, and no and I hope that no one buys it. Analyzes body movements ? So . . . . . . so do I pee in this pot and wait for test results.

Reactions: Paintman
I say no, no, and no and I hope that no one buys it. Analyzes body movements ? So . . . . . . so do I pee in this pot and wait for test results.
They already have that in the works...seriously. Toilets that analyze. If you scroll down on that link you'll see the PJ's that are wired to monitor you overnight as well. So, in the near future, you won't be able to pee at midnight in the toilet wearing the PJ's because the flower pot will then be alerted! Test results arrive at 6 AM on your email.

Reactions: Paintman
Great, that's all I need, my pajamas waking me up at 3 am saying, Mr. Paul, according to your biorhythm and level of relaxation, this is an optimal time for a bowel movement......, yeah, I think I will pass.

Reactions: Debi
Great, that's all I need, my pajamas waking me up at 3 am saying, Mr. Paul, according to your biorhythm and level of relaxation, this is an optimal time for a bowel movement......, yeah, I think I will pass.
The toilet will have the seat conveniently down and ready for you and the flower pot will report you if you don't go as advised.

Reactions: Paulm
Actually it would monitor my dreams and think, what is wrong with this guy??.....lol....would probably have a whole line of psychiatrists knocking at the door....dang flower pot.

yeah, I think I will pass.

Message unclear in the context of your prior sentence Paul. Do you mean you plan not to participate or will you participate by 'passing' when instructed by your PJs to do so? :D

Reactions: Paulm

What's next? Potstagram?

"Hello everyone! Today's prize for most punctual peeing routine goes to miss *****. Let's give her a warm applause! One week worth of free workout at the local gym for her!"

On retrospect, I'd take it.