Walk up to the plate...

Too obscure I guess. The Grump was voiced by Rip Taylor, Terry Dexter was Jay North.
Rip Taylor was out of his mind. Here's a clip how he made his entrance in his live shows and on programs like the "Tonight Show." He was a celebrity contestant on "Password" (with Patty Duke) episode that is always listed in the top ten funniest in the history of TV game shows.

Rip Taylor was out of his mind. Here's a clip how he made his entrance in his live shows and on programs like the "Tonight Show." He was a celebrity contestant on "Password" (with Patty Duke) episode that is always listed in the top ten funniest in the history of TV game shows.

I agree with the out of his mind statement. I always found him to be totally obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and Duke
Something about Rip Taylor always reminded me of Wavy Gravy. Taylor died two years ago but Wavy Gravy is still groovin at 84!

He always reminded me of a circus ringmaster with his fake looking hair and mustache.

Flight of the Valkyries