Waking Encounter then Fight Dream

Hi, no we do not participate in any spiritual activities that open doors for any spirits to come in, but unfortunately, we both are dealing with warfare from past generational activity, and this in itself tends to cause spirits to attack. I personally have fought spirits of this kind off on my own so I am pretty sure they were not happy when I united with my current spouse. It is almost like by being together we upset their flow of power.

Hi, no we do not participate in any spiritual activities that open doors for any spirits to come in, but unfortunately, we both are dealing with warfare from past generational activity, and this in itself tends to cause spirits to attack. I personally have fought spirits of this kind off on my own so I am pretty sure they were not happy when I united with my current spouse. It is almost like by being together we upset their flow of power.
May I ask what country you are in or from? Different cultures seem to have different paranormal experiences. For instance the the middle eastern countries in counter Djinn, the Irish have the leprechauns etc. just trying to get an idea of where you are coming from.

Reactions: Spiritualbynature
May I ask what country you are in or from? Different cultures seem to have different paranormal experiences. For instance the the middle eastern countries in counter Djinn, the Irish have the leprechauns etc. just trying to get an idea of where you are coming from.
I have noticed that as well, I am from America

Reactions: Lynne