Waking Encounter then Fight Dream

Spiritualbynature

Reaction score
On 05/22/21 I was awakened by my significant other who was struggling to move squeezing me saying, he is here. I opened my eyes and scanned the room to find on the left side of my room where I keep my bible, stood some kind of tall (head near the roof) shadow being that exuded a dark aura. I started praying against him and over my significant other until I fell asleep, once I slept I immediately had a dream.

I had a dream that I was fighting a random tall brown skinned male that was fighting hard to hurt me, for some reason he put his forearm in my mouth as if trying to break my teeth but I fought back hard. I could not see His face or figure out who he was but in the dream there was a bunkbed in the room so I pushed it into the guy and it hurt him and I escaped. I am wondering why I was not able to see the full color description of said spirit as my significant other described it to me. Does anyone else experience this?

Hi Sbn, welcome to the forum. That's quite a story, I doubt I could have fallen asleep to dream after seeing something like that. One aspect of the story caught my attention, your SO's "he is here" comment. That sounds to me like your SO knew/recognized the shadow being. Was that the case? If so, what previous experience did your SO have with the being?

On 05/22/21 I was awakened by my significant other who was struggling to move squeezing me saying, he is here. I opened my eyes and scanned the room to find on the left side of my room where I keep my bible, stood some kind of tall (head near the roof) shadow being that exuded a dark aura. I started praying against him and over my significant other until I fell asleep, once I slept I immediately had a dream.

I had a dream that I was fighting a random tall brown skinned male that was fighting hard to hurt me, for some reason he put his forearm in my mouth as if trying to break my teeth but I fought back hard. I could not see His face or figure out who he was but in the dream there was a bunkbed in the room so I pushed it into the guy and it hurt him and I escaped. I am wondering why I was not able to see the full color description of said spirit as my significant other described it to me. Does anyone else experience this?
Welcome, SBN. Are you familiar with Shadow People? Any chance this is what you saw?

Hi SBN and welcome. Am I assuming right that you feel you were not actually dreaming but fighting this thing for real on a spiritual level? If so, it seems that you handled the situation successfully. I have never been able to see spirits so I can’t answer your question on color and detail. I think some people just turn in better to certain energies.

Hi Sbn, welcome to the forum. That's quite a story, I doubt I could have fallen asleep to dream after seeing something like that. One aspect of the story caught my attention, your SO's "he is here" comment. That sounds to me like your SO knew/recognized the shadow being. Was that the case? If so, what previous experience did your SO have with the being

Maybe my boyfriend saw this entity in the house but not right in our room because I did ask when he woke up and he was unsure if it was the same spirit he encountered in the halfway before. I thought in sucked that he could see so much detail and I saw some shadow version. I have encountered a few different spirits so I was aware they may appear anywhere.

Reactions: Duke
Maybe my boyfriend saw this entity in the house but not right in our room because I did ask when he woke up and he was unsure if it was the same spirit he encountered in the halfway before. I thought in sucked that he could see so much detail and I saw some shadow version. I have encountered a few different spirits so I was aware they may appear anywhere
Hi SBN and welcome. Am I assuming right that you feel you were not actually dreaming but fighting this thing for real on a spiritual level? If so, it seems that you handled the situation successfully. I have never been able to see spirits so I can’t answer your question on color and detail. I think some people just turn in better to certain energies.
Yes, I feel I endured a long battle that night, I was putting in so much effort and we were fighting in the same room the attack began in, I am ready to tune my senses though because every spirit I have encountered except for one, was in shadow form but I feel it can be more clear.

I don't know because all spirits I have seen appear in shadow form
Shadow people are a different "group" of entities. You might check out Heidi Hollis for more info...she's the "expert" on them. Here's a link to a podcast I just posted recently that she does on them.

your SO's "he is here" comment. That sounds to me like your SO knew/recognized the shadow being. Was that the case? If so, what previous experience did your SO have with the being?
Hi SBN. Dukes comment above is a good question/observation. and with your following statements of other experiences brings up a few other questions. have you or your partner called forth entities before? any spirit board sessions, seances, etc..? what is your background with spirituality, ghost hunting/contacting or related fields? sorry for the questions but something just seems to be left out or missing maybe......