Voyager Telemetry Mystery

Couldn't open link ugh. I'm curious as well what could be out there beyond our system.

These things are over 45 years old, built with Radio Shack electronics technology. It's amazing they are still working after all this time, Lynne hit it on the head. They are approaching nighty-night time. They could very well end up being the longest-surviving relics of humanity, drifting forever.

These things are over 45 years old, built with Radio Shack electronics technology. It's amazing they are still working after all this time, Lynne hit it on the head. They are approaching nighty-night time. They could very well end up being the longest-surviving relics of humanity, drifting forever.

Well, Uri disagrees...lol

Someone needs to explain what the part that is not working is? are we still getting pictures ? information at all?

Someone needs to explain what the part that is not working is? are we still getting pictures ? information at all?
Only thing i have read is that we are still receiving information, but i guess is not in proper format or isn't sending back what is asked of it. They say both V1 and V2 don't have a lot of time left with the power supply they had.

Reactions: garnetsilver