Voice on video

WhitneyKristina

Reaction score
I recently took this video of my dogs playing in my living room, when I took it I was home alone and there were no TV's on at the time. The dryer is on and is the rumbling sound in the background. But the breathing is not mine, nor is the voice. I also live in a very quiet neighborhood and if someone was talking outside I would have heard it, and I head no one talking when I was taking the video. The voice is heard twice and is pretty faint so I recommend wearing headphones. I am pretty sure I have figured out what is being said and am curious to see if you all hear it too.

Attachments

• 20190225_121529_2.mp4
    6.8 MB · Views: 193
I listened to it a few times and it's odd...it sounds like someone almost in distress or euphoria. Definitely not the one taking the video nor the dogs or outside I have studio 7.1 Headsets and I had to crank the volume up to clearly hear what you mentioned.

I can’t get it to play. I have an iPhone , don’t know if that is why.

I listened to it a few times and it's odd...it sounds like someone almost in distress or euphoria. Definitely not the one taking the video nor the dogs or outside I have studio 7.1 Headsets and I had to crank the volume up to clearly hear what you mentioned.
I am pretty sure it's distress. I have listened to it a ton of times and am convinced it sounds like a woman saying "help" and then "hello". And the breathing sounds like it's panicked or in pain. When I first watched it I didn't even hear anything other than the breath and thought it was weird so I got my headphones and that's when I heard the voice.

Reactions: Keiyentai
That might be why, I took the video on a Samsung Galaxy so there might be a possibility that the video isn't compatible with your phone. But I'm not sure I do know that I sent this video to my cousin who also has an iPhone and it wouldn't play either. I had to email it to him and have him open it on his laptop to get it too work.

iPhones can't by default via Safari play .mp4 files. You would have to download it and find an MP4 player in the AppStore if you're using an iPhone/iPad

One of the things rarely talked about in the paranormal field is residual EVP'S. Just as we have residual hauntings, so we also may have energy that may come across as sound that is being released from the past. It may not be a trapped spirit, but rather a trapped sound being repeated like on a tape or recording.

One of the things rarely talked about in the paranormal field is residual EVP'S. Just as we have residual hauntings, so we also may have energy that may come across as sound that is being released from the past. It may not be a trapped spirit, but rather a trapped sound being repeated like on a tape or recording.

I have heard of these essentially like a apparition that seems to be in a loop but it's an EVP or distinct disembodied sound correct?

I have heard of these essentially like a apparition that seems to be in a loop but it's an EVP or distinct disembodied sound correct?
Correct. Energy can be stored, and then replayed over and over. Often times it is the force of trauma, pain, or distress that embeds these images and sounds for play back. We still don't know what triggers the release. Sometimes there is a pattern to it, but we don't know the "why" of it at this time.

Reactions: Keiyentai
I'm thinking that may be the case in this situation. I personally have not felt the energy of a female in my house, nor have I felt any kind of unusual energies. Which is why I think this video is so strange. I have been trying to look into history at my house and I can't come up with anything online, but a neighbor across the street has lived in this neighborhood since the houses were built so I was planing to go over and ask if he may know of anything that has happened in my house that could have left an imprint.