Voice on video

I'm thinking that may be the case in this situation. I personally have not felt the energy of a female in my house, nor have I felt any kind of unusual energies. Which is why I think this video is so strange. I have been trying to look into history at my house and I can't come up with anything online, but a neighbor across the street has lived in this neighborhood since the houses were built so I was planing to go over and ask if he may know of anything that has happened in my house that could have left an imprint.
You may have to literally look "deeper" than that to the past history of the land itself. Especially if there is any tie to Native Americans. Also, your home may not be the first home to ever be built there. Going back in history you may find that at some point something and someone else had some type of home there.

Also look into the area around you. If there are any stories of an evil landowner in the past who lived nearby or an incident of drowning, accidental death, etc. close by. Sometimes these things can travel a bit within the land itself.

You may have to literally look "deeper" than that to the past history of the land itself. Especially if there is any tie to Native Americans. Also, your home may not be the first home to ever be built there. Going back in history you may find that at some point something and someone else had some type of home there.

Also look into the area around you. If there are any stories of an evil landowner in the past who lived nearby or an incident of drowning, accidental death, etc. close by. Sometimes these things can travel a bit within the land itself.
Thank you for that because it just clicked in my head. When I was about 9 there was actually an incident on our street. It didn't even connect in my head. The house on the opposite end of the street of mine the man who owned the house had his wife locked in the house and was beating her. She escaped and ran down the street and he chased after her and shot her in my neighbors front yard, that is right next to where my living room is. When the cops arrived they had found that he had locked their disabled son in a bathroom and had been beating him as well. How did that not register to me. I even still remember waking up that night to her screaming. I don't know how I didn't connect that.

Thank you for that because it just clicked in my head. When I was about 9 there was actually an incident on our street. It didn't even connect in my head. The house on the opposite end of the street of mine the man who owned the house had his wife locked in the house and was beating her. She escaped and ran down the street and he chased after her and shot her in my neighbors front yard, that is right next to where my living room is. When the cops arrived they had found that he had locked their disabled son in a bathroom and had been beating him as well. How did that not register to me. I even still remember waking up that night to her screaming. I don't know how I didn't connect that.
Sometimes memories just need an outside nudge.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina

That is insane. I can see how an experience like that could have multiple ways of making it's self noticed. Has anything else happen or something t=related to that event? That's just unnerving now knowing a little history behind what it could be and it sounding like labored breathing from panic after listening again. If I woke up to screaming from someone going through that I don't know what it would do. Poor family.

That is insane. I can see how an experience like that could have multiple ways of making it's self noticed. Has anything else happen or something t=related to that event? That's just unnerving now knowing a little history behind what it could be and it sounding like labored breathing from panic after listening again. If I woke up to screaming from someone going through that I don't know what it would do. Poor family.
All I really know is that the house sat abandoned for almost a decade before anyone bought it. And they have had a slew of different renters, it always seems like there is someone new moving in. I've always thought it was because they learn about what happened and don't want to stay but they could also be being affected by the negativity it all left there. I'm pretty sure it isn't haunted by anything intelligent but I know it has to be haunted by residual energy from the horrors that went on inside. I do remember as a teenager a group of us dared one another to break in. I ended up being the only one who would go in, mostly because I never say no to a dare. The house was creepy and definitely had a bad vibe but I honestly didn't feel anything other than just the negativity of what had happened. As for around my house, I have never caught or felt any female presence in or around my house, other than one time and that's a whole different story.

Reactions: Keiyentai
I could see how even if the energy if just residual and not necessary negative the energy and vibe in the place due to what happen could make people uneasy especially if they were able to feel things like some of us can or heard about the stories and found records and it just being to much for them.