vivid spirit visitation

jvod

Reaction score
this all started in 2006. I was 12 at the time. My aunt had just passed away at the age of 26 because of a very rare untreatable chronic illness. I was much closer to her than I ever was even with my own mom. we always had a very strong connection connection being "the black sheep" of the family. after she passed, I took it extremely hard. it was very difficult at 11 years old trying to process seeing her motionless in a bed in the emergency room, cold and blue with tubes down her throat. I had never felt so completely hopeless before. anyways. IIRC it was a few days after her funeral, I had this dream that I was standing alone outside the place her funeral service was held. then out of nowhere this gray truck pulls up in from of me and I get in the passenger seat and we start driving down this empty road. when I look over to see who is driving it is my recently departed aunt, and she looks more beautiful than ever. she no longer looks sick as in I remember her from the past few years constantly in the hospital, and she has this white angelic like glow radiating from her. I was soo shocked that I couldn't stop myself from crying. and she said to me something to the extent of that she had to come back to see me one more time because she was how much I was hurting. and she told me not to be sad because she was no longer in pain. I don't remember everything that was said, but I do remember instantly feeling at peace. as we continued to drive down this empty road it kept getting brighter and brighter and she said she didn't have much more time left. then she stopped driving and told me she loved me and that this is where I had to get out. I begged her to let me come with her, but she said I couldn't just yet and that I had to keep living to do all the things she never got the chance to. then she said she loved me again, that she missed me , and that she would always watch over me. then I got out of the truck and I just stood there and watched her drive off into the light. then I woke up.

I had forgotten about this until right now (I'll explain why I just remembered later).
this experience didn't feel like a dream, it felt very very real. I hardly ever remember my dreams, but I still remember this very vividly 13 years later (even after forgetting for a while).

my first question is this. is it possible that this was real and not just a dream?

when I was 18 I got into a very bad car accident. it was soo bad that when emergency services arrived they instantly thought I had to be DOA and they called my family and told them I was dead before even trying to get me out of the car. someone or something had to be watching over me because I ended just having a broken bone and a concussion
(I'd post pictures of the crash because of how unbelievable it is that I survived, but it made the news and the pictures would be easily identifiable. and like I said before I've never told anybody about the rest of this, so I'd like to remain anonymous).

is it really possible she's like my guardian angel or something?

a few months ago I was at my cousins house and we were messing around with an Ouija board. this was my first and only time. anyways at the time I didn't remember this dream and my aunt wasn't even on my mind. well I thought that the spirit we contacted was her. because when talking to it, it knew a lot about me, said some of the same things she said in that dream, and even talked about that dream like it actually happened (I've never told anybody about that, so there's no way my cousin was just messing with me). I thought the experience was very surreal that she came back to remind me to enjoy life (I've been dealing with a lot of negativity and hardship recently). she even said to stop being stupid and crashing cars. this leads me to believe it really was her that saved me from dying in that crash and she's watching out for me like she said.

I would really like some answers to the possibility of this being real. now onto right now and the other reason I'm posting and seeking advice. I just woke up from another dream right before typing this out. my aunt appeared again and told me I was in danger. as soon as that happened I woke up and heard a loud knocking sound outside my window. A few minutes ago while typing this I also heard a very loud scratching sound. (it's still dark out, and if there was an animal or person out there my dog would have started barking). Over the past couple weeks I have also noticed some other weird things. I have occasionally had this weird feeling like I'm being watched, and though I've seen what looked to be the featureless shadow of a person out of the corner of my eye. I never really paid much attention to it until right now though. Having this dream kind of confirms something may be up. Every time my aunt has showed up, it has been because of something very serious which leads me to believe that this is no different.

is any of this even remotely possible?
is there a chance that they were just dreams and the first one was just my young mind trying to cope with a difficult situation?
if this is real could I be in danger?
what should I make of all this? And what should I do now?

Reactions: garnetsilver
First off welcome to the forum.

I do believe you were visited by your aunt at 11 in your dream state. This is common with spirit that wants to relay a message. I’ve read many accounts of other people reporting a similar event. Spirit does not need a Ouija to communicate an important message.

Now I am not suprised to hear that you are having issues with sounds in your house and a feeling of being watched after using a Ouija. I’m sure this was innocently done (they are marketed to kids as a game), however they do open a portal between dimensions. Your aunt may have been there or it may have been a lieing negative being, or both. You may need help if this escalates. Can you tell us what faith you are of so someone here can make a recommendation if you are seeking help with this?

First off welcome to the forum.

I do believe you were visited by your aunt at 11 in your dream state. This is common with spirit that wants to relay a message. I’ve read many accounts of other people reporting a similar event. Spirit does not need a Ouija to communicate an important message.
BINGO! I also believe that the first experience that you had with your dear auntie was genuine, and that this current experience may be an "imposter" who is trying to generate fear in order to get stronger.

BTW, I had a very similar dream when my mother passed away, and it was so beautiful and real that I felt healed of my grief. It is something that you treasure forever!

Reactions: Lynne