Vivid dreamer or...

Two mornings ago i was waking up and heard very loud bangs, like hits against a closed door. I forced myself to fully wake up and indeed no loud bangs to be heard anymore. Seems that these kinds of things happen when you are half awake.

I was watching the television when it happened with the flower bud

I post it here because cannot tell my friends

Two mornings ago i was waking up and heard very loud bangs, like hits against a closed door. I forced myself to fully wake up and indeed no loud bangs to be heard anymore. Seems that these kinds of things happen when you are half awake.
I dont think they’re hallucinations if you’ve dealt with other paranormal experiences. Maybe something wanted you to wake up for some reason or another.

Had to go to work but then other times i sleep through the alarm clock

I have this indeed more often. Also had sleep paralysis. That is scary very scary

Rita, most people have an inner sense of what is going on with them. What do you feel is actually happening?

That's it. I don't know. It takes me by surprise

It does not scare me but the sleep paralysis..very scary

From a purely medical viewpoint on sleep paralysis, it could be a physcial thing. You might consider having a sleep study done to see if there is an actual physical cause for this. Then you will know if it is paranormal or medical on that part.