Vivid dreamer or...

The static feeling and the feeling that someone jumped in bed next to me, was not a drream. I was still awake then. Sounds funny but I really felt it. When i finally fell asleep I dreamed vividly. I do this quite often. I read that you can learn how to control a vivid dream, I will try that one time. Keep forgetting it :)
Wow how did you not react to this? Not doubting your story but a usual reaction would be to jump from the bed. Is it possible you dreamed the first part of the event also ?

I highly doubt it at this point

As for the vivid dreams, controlling them starts of by trying to become aware that you are in a dream state without waking yourself up. Once you got that figured out it’ll be a matter of time before you know the rest

Related to this, I've written several essays on the lucid dreaming. I still have a couple, one of which includes a bibliography for further reading. If you're interested, I can send it or just the bibliography to you.

Reactions: Lynne
I
Sounds like a possibility but other determinations need to be made just to be sure.

Rita, does this thing jump on your bed or make contact with you every time this happens?

It was the first time I can remember that this happened, also the static feeling all over my body. It has not happened since. From experience I know it will be a while before something strange will happen again.

Sleep paralysis is a wild thing. It can cause visual, auditory, and physical hallucinations. When doing wake induced lucid dreaming you pass through sleep paralysis awake. This can be very uncomfortable and can cause lots of physical sensations. As any sleep paralysis could.

I've heard to try and focus on wiggling your toes.

I had this 3 times but with years between them. It is so frightening. Yes the toe wiggling, I read that, but the problem is, it is very very difficult. You just lie and feel a presence in the room. You cannot move and feel like something is sitting on your chest taking your breath away. Earlier times they thought it was a demon, but this has been debunked. Some people just get it and some not. I can imagine that people would think that it is a demon.

Could you be opening your creative side and getting a story come through? That's how it happens to me before I sleep. Then my mind gets characters come to me and ideas and sometimes a full story. I write them down as I can. Wrote one full story I hope to sell. But that sounds like your creative side might be opening up. Maybe try writing it down like a story and see what happens. You could be a writer. Just a thought I had to share.

Nice :)

Wow how did you not react to this? Not doubting your story but a usual reaction would be to jump from the bed. Is it possible you dreamed the first part of the event also ?
Well, I felt like I was awake, maybe I was not totally awake and was in the twilight zone were strange things happen as you know. I just froze for a minute or two and when it stopped, I turned around and went to sleep. Luckily I slept that night :)

Reactions: Lynne
T
Related to this, I've written several essays on the lucid dreaming. I still have a couple, one of which includes a bibliography for further reading. If you're interested, I can send it or just the bibliography to you.
That would be kind, thank you. In the past my dreams have been used in essays as they were so vivid

I suggest doing a google search for "Visiting the Lower Astral Planes" or "Lower Astral Planes".
In my opinion, a low vibration astral entity has spotted you while you were on the lower astral planes and has been able to travel back with you. If the entity is able to manifest physically (physically feeling it get on the bed) it has probably been with you for a bit of time.
The planes can be a very dangerous place.......
Until you are able to learn about what the planes are and how/why you have access to them I would suggest that you tether your astral body to your physical body to prevent traveling on the lower astral planes. I can guide you in how to do this but you need to learn about the planes first.
Also, although your description of what happened doesnt quite fit, it could be sleep paralysis. With that said, there is a difference between sleep paralysis and traveling the lower astral planes...... a BIG DIFFERENCE!
I hope it is just sleep paralysis........

Light&Love
It was def not sleep paralysis, I know what it is as I experienced it...brrr. This is an interesting approach and explanation, I will look into this.

I had that butt like a man's big butt sit on the edge of that bed in that apartment. I guess that was similar to this experience. I was frozen and shivered under the sheets. I heard the door open and tthought my hubby but wasn't. Then dialing on the phone and the footsteps up the stairs. Then the sound of clothes getting taken off and the big butt sitting on the bed. Edge of me sank. I thought what will I do if he gets on top of me. I knew it was a man ghost. Something. I felt paralyzed too. Maybe that is what happened to me that night too. Thanks for that enlightenment.

Reactions: SunnySide
Like ghostkind said, I wonder who he was calling. lol