Visitation Dreams

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Visitation Dreams and How to Know You’ve Had One
by Tanaaz

A visitation dream is a great way for a deceased loved one, or even your spirit guides or angels, to make contact with you as you are in a more relaxed, resting state and you are not blocked by ego, fears, grief or daily distractions.
While a regular dream is a product of your subconscious mind, a visitation dream is actually a visit from the other side. Even though your body is sleeping, your soul is active and is connecting with your loved one or messenger from the other side.
Visitation dreams are deeply profound and are often used by your loved one to deliver a message or to let you know that they are ok.
Here are some common characteristics of visitation dreams-

• Are often linear, unlike a regular dream which may jump around
  • Have a different look to them- the picture is clearer and more life-like
  • Are easy to remember- often they are so profound you just can’t forget them!
  • Usually happen when you are in a half-sleep, not a deep sleep
  • Include a message from your deceased love one or guardian angel- this can be done telepathically, verbally or just through a sense of knowing
  • Sometimes include physical sensations, such as feeling a touch or a kiss as if it were real
  • Feel a lot more literal and to the point than a regular dream which is often more symbolic
Ultimately, you often know upon waking if you have had a visitation dream or just a regular dream. They just feel different and seem to carry more significance than a regular dream. While a regular dream can feel jumbled, a visitation dream is often very clear, straight to the point and comforting.

More from source: Visitation Dreams and How to Know You've Had One - Forever Conscious

Reactions: Aces and Debi
Good article, Critter! Makes some excellent points!

I've had many visitation dreams over the years and all of them stand out as "different" in many of the ways described above. And most often I was left with a feeling of joy and normally a message from the visitor.

Reactions: 7Critter
Sometimes just when i was falling asleep i opened my eyes and saw sometime shadowy character sometime i feelt presence and saw things flying around in room or i was feeling unpleasent touch then i noticed some diference between room and my normal room then i realized that im dreaming for me it felt like something pull me in dream dimension to play with me

Sometimes just when i was falling asleep i opened my eyes and saw sometime shadowy character sometime i feelt presence and saw things flying around in room or i was feeling unpleasent touch then i noticed some diference between room and my normal room then i realized that im dreaming for me it felt like something pull me in dream dimension to play with me
That had to be scary. What did you do ?

I just posted about a visitation dream I had in the "My Paranormal Experiences" forum. I had no idea these were actually a thing?

Reactions: Lynne