Visions /premonitions /dejavu

One of the disciplines I’ve never studied (Whoa!...just experienced a deja vu Lynne about this specific post including the exact physical environment on my side of the iPad...mind just clearing up) is philosophy.
theres still "time"

However, I think I’m at least prepared to debate the value of spoons on the average Americans’ diet.

do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible....instead realize the truth, There is no spoon...……...

Notice the sly, purposeful redirect to something easier..

notice how I slyly try to bring it back,,,,,:cool::p

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
time is just a construct of man to log the moments of sheer boredom throughout ones life….lol...…if the big bang was a 360 degree explosion and we followed a straight path to the antipode point on the other side would it be the past, present, or future?????
In the eternal “now” we don’t need to travel then to be or see any event. So how do we deal with Einstein's theory of relativity? Is it just for the physical dimension? This would explain psychics seeing probable futures. This would also mean that all reincarnations of a soul are happening symotaniously.

Reactions: Paulm
In the eternal “now” we don’t need to travel then to be or see any event. So how do we deal with Einstein's theory of relativity? Is it just for the physical dimension? This would explain psychics seeing probable futures. This would also mean that all reincarnations of a soul are happening symotaniously.
that's the whole problem with the idea of "time"... the universe is infinite, therefore the idea of the future is infinite, but the idea of the past is not.... if the big bang started it all, then that is the source, the beginning. that is where the past would stop. nothing before that.....therefore time is a construct, not real....just a measuring tool between point A and point B......that is the singularity, which has been debated and challenged for quite a while by different groups and ppl's….. not my ideas by the way....lol.... and I couldn't even begin to go into detail on this stuff, again im not that deep minded.....lol... wheres that dang spoon.

Reactions: Lynne
No mirror universes...no extra "you's" at the same time. Dimensions....running side by side but on different space/times. Short version...you run your life here, and then move on to the next dimension to start your time there...possibly getting shuffled back "here" at some point but then there are many rooms in that mansion. The "you's" from the past dimensions may be what we perceive as past lives here, which might account for so many Cleopatra's showing up. With many dimensions having the option for a Cleo to exist, there may have been quite a few. Some dimensions may be operating currently in what we perceive as our past, or even our future.

This also leaves those pesky aliens as possibly future "us" coming back to check on things in this dimension.

Just a thought....hope it's clearer than mud.

No mirror universes...no extra "you's" at the same time. Dimensions....running side by side but on different space/times. Short version...you run your life here, and then move on to the next dimension to start your time there...possibly getting shuffled back "here" at some point but then there are many rooms in that mansion. The "you's" from the past dimensions may be what we perceive as past lives here, which might account for so many Cleopatra's showing up. With many dimensions having the option for a Cleo to exist, there may have been quite a few. Some dimensions may be operating currently in what we perceive as our past, or even our future.

This also leaves those pesky aliens as possibly future "us" coming back to check on things in this dimension.

that kinda, in a way, sorta....haha....makes me think along the lines of the Buddhist or Tibetan wheel of life...the dharma...with its different levels of life or existance….. have to think on this for a bit... but I kinda like the concept I think.

that kinda, in a way, sorta....haha....makes me think along the lines of the Buddhist or Tibetan wheel of life...the dharma...with its different levels of life or existance….. have to think on this for a bit... but I kinda like the concept I think.
Well, I explained as best I could what goes on my head at 3AM! lol

Any threads on powers of mind suggestion / mind manipulation? Absurd and random question I know but just wondering.

My head is exploding

Any threads on powers of mind suggestion / mind manipulation? Absurd and random question I know but just wondering.
purposeful mind suggestion, control and manipulation of a psychic nature I think most ppl would agree would be completely unethical and wrong. if even possible. (which I don't think is possible)