Visions /premonitions /dejavu

I guess the real question is could other galaxies hold an opposite versions of our selves with different timelines.
the multiverse theory is along those lines.... where every choice you have is played out in a different timeline or "reality" all at once.... so every choice you actually make is here in this reality, but every choice/option you could have made is also played out simultaneously in alternate timelines....creating a multiverse of yourself...….. like now i have chosen to eat a doughnut instead of my fruit bowl (don't judge...lol) but in an alternate timeline im eating the fruit bowl.....hmmmm actually now i don't feel so bad.....lol...well anyways, that's the basics, before Debi causes my head to explode and i will not even be able to fathom that much again......lol

the multiverse theory is along those lines.... where every choice you have is played out in a different timeline or "reality" all at once.... so every choice you actually make is here in this reality, but every choice/option you could have made is also played out simultaneously in alternate timelines....creating a multiverse of yourself...….. like now i have chosen to eat a doughnut instead of my fruit bowl (don't judge...lol) but in an alternate timeline im eating the fruit bowl.....hmmmm actually now i don't feel so bad.....lol...well anyways, that's the basics, before Debi causes my head to explode and i will not even be able to fathom that much again......lol
Eat the donut while you still have a head Paul.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Yes, mostly when I get a bad slice of pizza ;vo

I was going to say “No” Lynne. But Saturday night I know for certain that I dreamed about a few people from my past but in an ALTERNATE past - things were slight different than my actual memories. Oh boy; you might have opened up a whole new area for discussions.
You have some deep experiences. I love that you take it all in stride. You have taught me a lot about just holding firm to the tiller of life.

last night I dreamed about my mother twice which is odd as neither dream was a happy one. I ususally dream of us talking and cant remember what it was when I wake up. The first dream of mom was her way of telling me to watch out for deceit. I know it was my subconscious doing the work but after I woke up I thought about it and remembered to remember when I wake up that this must be important. Someone I met I have been wondering about and whether I should spend more money on the course of work that he is suggesting. In other words, NO.
Second dream mom told me she was going into a nursing home and I cried and told her no. Then I woke up. Funny thing is I kept mom out of the nursing home for her last six months and took care of her at my house. In those days I could pick her up and take her to the bathroom so I did just that and decided it was the best thing in my life I ever did. I had just retired and had the time to do so and I realize that most people cant do what I did as they arent strong enough or able to just not work. First dream prediction IMO. Second dream dont visit the nursing home? Maybe.
Bless you for taking care of your mom. Society today is too busy to honor children or or seniors. We will pay a price for it as a society in my opinion. As for your dreams it’s hard to say, this is a very personal dream without symbolism. I’m sure if you spend some time thinking about it there may be some insight. Sometimes tho it’s just a dream.

Reactions: Paulm
i would think normally that visions from the past would just possibly be a prior life maybe...fall into reincarnation perhaps, but an alternate past, now thats intriguing.... could it be possible to have visions, past or future, of another dimension / timeline.?.... of course if you believe the theory that every single choice we are faced with will play out at once in the multiverse then i guess the question is could we have visions of those happenings beyond our reality ?.......
I’ll really bend your brain..... what if time doesn’t exist and everything is happening in the present, multiple lifetimes and alternate realities.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
The most disturbing theory is that we come down to the physical with a handful of souls to experience and learn in our own consciousness driven program , all other people in it are not real and only exist for our background setting. I don’t buy into it but it would explain how consciousness effects reality.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
The most disturbing theory is that we come down to the physical with a handful of souls to experience and learn in our own consciousness driven program , all other people in it are not real and only exist for our background setting. I don’t buy into it but it would explain how consciousness effects reality.
Rich and orderly concept. [This response has been posted by your Wands-bot.]

I’ll really bend your brain..... what if time doesn’t exist and everything is happening in the present, multiple lifetimes and alternate realities.
One of the disciplines I’ve never studied (Whoa!...just experienced a deja vu Lynne about this specific post including the exact physical environment on my side of the iPad...mind just clearing up) is philosophy. I think I’d need that kind of knowledge to attempt a whack at your idea about time.

However, I think I’m at least prepared to debate the value of spoons on the average Americans’ diet.

Notice the sly, purposeful redirect to something easier...:(

time is just a construct of man to log the moments of sheer boredom throughout ones life….lol...…if the big bang was a 360 degree explosion and we followed a straight path to the antipode point on the other side would it be the past, present, or future?????

Reactions: Lynne