Visions /premonitions /dejavu

Actually....I may have found that in the news a couple days later now that I’m thinking back. It was soon after though.

Once, when my husband and I were looking for a new home, we stopped to look at a property that was rural. As soon as we got into the vicinity of the property, I started to have bad feelings. We drove around the neighborhood, trying to see if we would want to live there, and finally I said that I felt so unpleasant that I just wanted to go home. Later we found that a woman had been murdered very close to the property we were considering.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
A fellow Hoosier! Woohoo! What part of the state are you from? I'm south of Indy now but grew up in Lake County.
I live in northwest Indiana:) Farm/country windmills etc LOL.

Reactions: Debi
Once, when my husband and I were looking for a new home, we stopped to look at a property that was rural. As soon as we got into the vicinity of the property, I started to have bad feelings. We drove around the neighborhood, trying to see if we would want to live there, and finally I said that I felt so unpleasant that I just wanted to go home. Later we found that a woman had been murdered very close to the property we were considering.
Yeah I wouldn’t want to go back there either LOL. No one needs that hanging around them

Reactions: garnetsilver
why I would be the one that received it.
Nik, in my opinion, it becomes easier if you chose to believe it did not chose you. Psychic receipt is not only supernatural - it is natural just not adequetely defined that way in science text. I’ll second what Debi has posted in that no one should feel burdened with the belief they are obligated to change or prevent what they see in premonition.

Reactions: 7Critter and Nik
Thank you for that:) it does make you feel like you were suppose to do something. I just kept thinking....wow....all the way on the other side of the country. There is a world so complicated that I can’t even begin to fathom and I wish I understood it more. One huge problem I have is that I don’t know how to protect myself. I was able to tear down the wall about ten years ago..Accidentally on purpose. I was the healthiest I’ve ever been and this is when this premonition occurred. My metabolism was through the roof and I was able to go into a meditative state without falling asleep. It became an addiction to the point I could turn it on and off like a light switch. And while the positive experiences in life were magnified...unfortunately so were the negative ones. Just trauma waiting around every corner basically; and I never learned how to stop that from happening. How to have that door opened and not take blow after blow. One very valuable thing I did learn over those two years though is that there is a place in our being where we really are one with nature. We are closer to another reality than anyone can imagine. It fascinates me and I want to learn more about it at some point.

I use a shielding technique - at least one technique is posted on the PNF - to block out accidental psychic receipt when I am in large crowds, like movie theaters, plane travel, etc.

As for premonition, I learned 22 years ago - after about 20 years of premonitions - that I could not intervene. Often I had too little info. Though events unfolded exactly as I had seen in the premonition, on only one occasion did I have enough knowledge from the premonition to understand how the pieces were intricately linked. Essentially there had never been enough material knowledge to determine at what point to step in. Unlike Debi’s statement, based on my own life experiences, my premonitions will unfold unchanged.

You have an interesting twist on your premonitions...you report having a time window of 48 hours. I think things are probably less changeable with that short of a window.
Thank you very sincerely Debi for accurately recalling my specific form of premonitions.

And it has been my own interpretation Debi that part of the reason my premonitions seem inevitable is because they materialize in a short 48 (max) hours or less. Many of my premonitions materialize in two hours and some in just 15 minutes. I suspect too that even without known involvement, just the random nature of time and humans increases the variability the longer/later a premonition might be to materialize.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi