Visions /premonitions /dejavu

purposeful mind suggestion, control and manipulation of a psychic nature I think most ppl would agree would be completely unethical and wrong. if even possible. (which I don't think is possible)
Agreed.

Reactions: Paulm
Figured I'd ask about it kinda bizarre things honestly but would be strange to know what someone's mind could be capable of though. Along the lines of like telekinesis and telepathy.

Figured I'd ask about it kinda bizarre things honestly but would be strange to know what someone's mind could be capable of though. Along the lines of like telekinesis and telepathy.
no harm.... the difference with telekinesis is you would be working with inanimate objects... with a mind you would be going against the laws of nature and laws of free will....sure ppl have tried to move objects or manipulate matter, with possible limited success, maybe, I dunno...lol... im not an expert by any means on either telekinesis or telepathy, which would be more of reading someones thoughts or perhaps even projecting your thoughts to someone, but not actually taking control and manipulating someones mind... if that makes since?...…. hypnosis isn't even as capable as entertainment makes it out to be...true, hypnosis uses anchors and the power of suggestion sure, but isn't even close to being capable of this.... as far as suggestive power and body language, anchors and such, just take a seminar or read up on the art of salesmanship...… I think that is about as close to the "jedi mind trick " most ppl can ever reach....lol..

Reactions: Lynne
Alpha, it's important to remember that IF these things do come to pass, they would be coming with or without your visions. I look at mine as little "head's up" warnings. Just enough to keep an eye out for things and be prepared.

I have had major premonitions and predictions over the years. One of those was this Covid situation. The dream was over 6 years ago and was a repetitive one that I shared here with several others. There was nothing, zip, nada I could have done to prevent this from happening. However, when my psychic alarm went off in January that what I saw was connected to this virus, I did give a head's up warning here on site to folks to perhaps stock up and be prepared. We do what we can, and past that it's out of our control.

I confirm Debi's statements

Reactions: Debi
that kinda, in a way, sorta....haha....makes me think along the lines of the Buddhist or Tibetan wheel of life...the dharma...with its different levels of life or existance….. have to think on this for a bit... but I kinda like the concept I think.
And lookee what I came across today....shifting to another space/time, anyone?

Reactions: Paulm
And lookee what I came across today....shifting to another space/time, anyone?

Well stated article makes sense but I’m still confused.

New from Craig Hamilton Parker. Predictions for October onward. This man is accurate at times and is familiar with one of the most famous oracles in India. which I cant think of the name of naturally.

New from Craig Hamilton Parker. Predictions for October onward. This man is accurate at times and is familiar with one of the most famous oracles in India. which I cant think of the name of naturally.

Is it hopeful or depressing I need to know before watching. I can’t take any bad news right now.

Is it hopeful or depressing I need to know before watching. I can’t take any bad news right now.
To be honest. depressing IMO. This guy is accurate at times. Of course even a squirrel with eye problems gets a nut sometimes so maybe thats it. He predicted the last president race and the covid stuff. Better leave it alone if you are sensitve to negative info. Sometimes I will read and listen and sometimes I wont. It all depends if I think I need to be prepared. That said he is so general in his predictions this time that its hard to prepare. I was surprised he was so general but I think he has gotten into reading questions given to him while doing the production and losing his train of thought and organization. Just something I noticed. He has been wrong before so count on him being wrong on many things.

Reactions: Lynne