Visions /premonitions /dejavu

To be honest. depressing IMO. This guy is accurate at times. Of course even a squirrel with eye problems gets a nut sometimes so maybe thats it. He predicted the last president race and the covid stuff. Better leave it alone if you are sensitve to negative info. Sometimes I will read and listen and sometimes I wont. It all depends if I think I need to be prepared. That said he is so general in his predictions this time that its hard to prepare. I was surprised he was so general but I think he has gotten into reading questions given to him while doing the production and losing his train of thought and organization. Just something I noticed. He has been wrong before so count on him being wrong on many things.
I try to remind myself that the future some of these people see may be correct in that moment but the further out you go into the future peoples thoughts, intentions, and decisions can change that future. So although they may be right in a sense, it’s just a potential future. I believe God often intervenes.

I try to remind myself that the future some of these people see may be correct in that moment but the further out you go into the future peoples thoughts, intentions, and decisions can change that future. So although they may be right in a sense, it’s just a potential future. I believe God often intervenes.
Yes, nothing is written in stone.

Reactions: Lynne