Visible negative energy

I was doing some work at a customers house and he had some highly trained dogs, for attacking, and I needed to move around during my job. I was watching a video on youtube about this dog psychic and she was telling you how dogs are telepathic, so I said to myself, I am going to do an experiment, and told one of the dogs in my mind to move out of my way, the dog was laying down, and jumped into the air, and got out of the way really fast like he was on fire, I was really shocked, so I kept telling it to move when I needed to go where it was but it would not move for me any more, haha I had to verbally tell the two dogs to move.
I think they are telepathic but do not like for you to know it, and this is what the pet psychic said, so you have to keep trying to communicate with them telepathically until they give into your request. They know that once they give into you, then their relationship with you will never be the same again and they are comfortable the way things are now, basically they have no responsibilities, and all that would change.