Virtual Presents!

Christmas at Lynne's house ! We can all drive in together in a big RV. Debi loves RVs.;)
Lynne, that was thoughtful. :)

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Amazon just delivered another package. Gifts for some of y’all were inside.

Noblehouse - gift card for Scales-R-Us (a little division from the merger of Bass Pro Shops and Toys-R-Us).

Benway - Uggs popular new fur-lined, tinfoil cap.

Paintman - two tickets to Chicago Museum of Science and Industry to tour their latest showing, “History of Glidden: More than just base and tints”. And, a slice of deep dish pizza afterwards.

Amazon just delivered another package. Gifts for some of y’all were inside.

Noblehouse - gift card for Scales-R-Us (a little division from the merger of Bass Pro Shops and Toys-R-Us).

Benway - Uggs popular new fur-lined, tinfoil cap.

Paintman - two tickets to Chicago Museum of Science and Industry to tour their latest showing, “History of Glidden: More than just base and tints”. And, a slice of deep dish pizza afterwards.
Ha ha you are getting to know us Wands

Reactions: 7Critter
Moving the RVs to Debi’s since she can’t travel
I don't care where as long as there are nut rolls and the food/deserts mentioned here at the Christmas party. Great people and great food; what a combination to celebrate a His birthday.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Well, between me & Christie, this forum has nut roll on the brain.:)
I gotta learn to make my own under the guidance of a genUine USDA certified Macedonian lady from the Old County.:p

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Well, between me & Christie, this forum has nut roll on the brain.:)
I gotta learn to make my own under the guidance of a genUine USDA certified Macedonian lady from the Old County.:p
Pass on the recipe please

Reactions: 7Critter