Virtual Presents!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
TIME TO HAND OUT SOME VIRTUAL PRESENTS! BASED ON WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS HERE ON SITE, WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FOR CHRISTMAS? START HANDING OUT THOSE (virtual) GIFTS!

th

Reactions: Paintman
For Lynne and Armand and Count Jadula :JC, I would give a new laptop with unbreakable anti-virus and with the fastest processor available.

For Debi, a gift certificate to the spa of her choice to have a day of being pampered.

For those who have trouble with unwelcomed visitors, I would give a complete night of restful sleep.

For those who have lost friends and family recently, I would give the knowledge that their family member is doing great and still with them every day.

For T-Bob ( and anyone who wishes ) I would give a Big Foot and UFO sighting with the opportunity to take as many pictures as they wish.

For those members who have many, many questions, I would give a moment of clear understanding and perception to allow their questions to be answered.

For Lynne and Armand and Count Jadula :JC, I would give a new laptop with unbreakable anti-virus and with the fastest processor available.

For Debi, a gift certificate to the spa of her choice to have a day of being pampered.

For those who have trouble with unwelcomed visitors, I would give a complete night of restful sleep.

For those who have lost friends and family recently, I would give the knowledge that their family member is doing great and still with them every day.

For T-Bob ( and anyone who wishes ) I would give a Big Foot and UFO sighting with the opportunity to take as many pictures as they wish.

For those members who have many, many questions, I would give a moment of clear understanding and perception to allow their questions to be answered.
Really thoughtful gifts, Critter! Well done!

Beautiful post,Critter

I’m in total awe of the gifts so far - the material and the spirit - all of it.

And I’m running behind with my giving. I’ve got more work to do but I’ll get my very first two out there now.

For Debi, an industrial size oven and a band of Oompa Loompas to help her bake. Plus, an eternal supply of nuts and butter. Move over Debbie Fields!

For Lynne, a shirt knitted from llama and alpaca. On the front is, in beautiful script, “I believe” and on the sleeves the familiar “=“ sign.

Sorry for the interruption, I had to deal with the mundane tasks of putting leftovers away and doing dishes. I hope everyone is cozy enjoying tonight’s flicks.

So I’ve still got more virtual window shopping to do for others of you tomorrow.

But I do have two gifts I have prepared for everyone on the forum - a few quiet moments alone with me.

For everyone who had a good day, I’ll setup a pair of wing chairs facing each other so we can join hands and talk about how the strength gained from that good day impressed you and compels you to do well again tomorrow for yourself and for others.

For anyone who had a day of struggle, I’d invite you to the couch to sit beside me, accept my shoulder and a hug. I’d listen carefully to your stories and when possible share the knowledge of the strength of our other friends with hopes that tomorrow might end with you and me sharing the wing chairs together rather than the couch.

Last edited: