Virgin Mary appears to college professor

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Jewish Harvard Professor Encounters Mary

A Jewish Harvard business professor who was flirting with atheism and pleading for guidance received an unexpected answer to a prayer: the Blessed Mother, arrayed with supernal ineffable splendor.

That occurred, most interestingly, following a strange supernatural experience while “walking in nature” — sorting out despair — and spending a year asking God to reveal Who the true God — and religion — was.

It began, did the conversion of Roy Schoeman, soon after he had reached a point when — despite stellar academic achievements (he attended M.I.T. undergrad, and became a Harvard professor at 29) — life had lost most semblance of meaning. Although raised a Jew, he no longer believed in the Bible or God.

Stressed and distressed — wandering one morning through the peacefulness of nature — he received, without warning, “the most spectacular Grace,” as he puts it. “The ‘curtain’ between earth and Heaven disappeared, and I found myself in the Presence of God and like a very intimate conversation with God: seeing my life and experiencing my life as I would see it after I died and looked back over it in the Presence of God. And I saw instantaneously how I would feel about everything after I died.”

One of two major things he was shown: how much time he had wasted lamenting how little he was loved — when in fact God’s Love was there, all around him — and “all the time I had wasted doing things that would be of no value in the eyes of Heaven.”

Full story at site

Reactions: Paintman
I like the recommendations of God on time wasted. I’m struggling to help someone right now. With my health issues & the hassle of it all, many of my contacts are rabidly advising me to stop, give up & move on. And on a purely rational level I have no rebutting arguments. However, every time I try to move on, the most obvious indications from the Spirit say to persevere. The cause isn’t earth shattering in normal terms. It’s basically assisting in the redemption of a soul lost & struggling a la Jerry Springer stuff with some demonic sprinkles on top, or rather, behind it all.

For me, as hard as it has been, heartbreaking at times, it “feels” like the right thing to do. It has also taught me patience, sobriety, compassion for chronic cases & applied skills which were attributes I was rather lazy about before. I mean, if we are here to be of prudent assistance to others, then? Let’s not waste time.

Reactions: Lynne
I like the recommendations of God on time wasted. I’m struggling to help someone right now. With my health issues & the hassle of it all, many of my contacts are rabidly advising me to stop, give up & move on. And on a purely rational level I have no rebutting arguments. However, every time I try to move on, the most obvious indications from the Spirit say to persevere. The cause isn’t earth shattering in normal terms. It’s basically assisting in the redemption of a soul lost & struggling a la Jerry Springer stuff with some demonic sprinkles on top, or rather, behind it all.

For me, as hard as it has been, heartbreaking at times, it “feels” like the right thing to do. It has also taught me patience, sobriety, compassion for chronic cases & applied skills which were attributes I was rather lazy about before. I mean, if we are here to be of prudent assistance to others, then? Let’s not waste time.
Well stated. This was a good video.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper