Violent deaths near home

If wife heard get rid of the recorder, do it. Sometimes, EVP's have a way of pulling energy into a home. Once again, when we try and have a conversation with these entitites, we are opening a doorway, HJ. I'm thinking you want that doorway slammed shut.
I do want the door shut to this negative entity "M" but I would like to have the door open to spirits who need help and angels and nature spirits. Also we would like the door open for our oracles and spirit guides the trick is being open to the good and closed to the bad perhaps.

I do want the door shut to this negative entity "M" but I would like to have the door open to spirits who need help and angels and nature spirits. Also we would like the door open for our oracles and spirit guides the trick is being open to the good and closed to the bad perhaps.
Remember what I shared with you the one night? You can set boundaries where you banish some by name and association.

If you really want to, welcome within reason other spirits like your guides or those you ask to come in.

Remember what I shared with you the one night? You can set boundaries where you banish some by name and association.

If you really want to, welcome within reason other spirits like your guides or those you ask to come in.
Yes using it right now actually as the smell of death suddenly appeared. Will give results

Reactions: 7Critter
Need to write down the mantra as my phone is going bananas and will NOT load the mantra. Loads everything except it. Will just make my own for now to use. They can't stop me.

That all caps thing I sent you?
Yes it was loading all the web pages I wanted except that one. My phone wouldn't load a single byte of that page even said I wasn't connected to the internet while I was and loads other pages.

Feeling better now. Felt like sour stomach meets anxiety with a twinge of being punched in the stomach (aching shortness of breath like I had been punched in the stomach.) would happen at my other apartment mainly when the investigators were there and I stepped into the hotspot master bedroom as soon as I would walk through the door frame I would feel sour stomach.

We had a errand to run so I did a quick prayer to st Michael and Angel warrior and to help us return home safe. When we drove away the feeling ended very quickly.

Checked my messages when I got home and it had zero problem loading. It loaded nearly instantly.

Reactions: Charleh
Side note, sorry that you seem to always be around these situations. I’ll keep you and the victim’s family in prayer.
Thank you. I am a warrior. My wife is also a warrior. I think these obstacles may be our fate. I feel we need to learn to deal with these entities because we are warriors of the light. No human can free us, they can of course help us and guide us but we have to do the work. No one but us can dispel these entities and we will dispel them with our actions and the help of our spirit guides and protectors. I know we have then because M would say "F*** your protectors".

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh