Violent deaths near home

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Good morning PF, unfortunately a 28 year old woman killed herself by crushing herself into a light pole about 100 yards from my house last night.

At my previous apartment multiple people died around me, and the week we moved out someone was shot in the head and left in their car just around the corner.

How would you protect your house from negative energy like this?

Good morning PF, unfortunately a 28 year old woman killed herself by crushing herself into a light pole about 100 yards from my house last night.

At my previous apartment multiple people died around me, and the week we moved out someone was shot in the head and left in their car just around the corner.

How would you protect your house from negative energy like this?
Yikes ! Yikes ! Sorry to hear.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Yikes ! Yikes ! Sorry to hear.
Was thinking of doing a prayer. Died right by the cemetery I've investigated and gotten a plethora of EVP's before. Sad to think she will be joining the dead there. There was some very negative stuff in that cemetary. The area has a history of murder, suicide, body dumping. The church on the road has people drive to it and shoot themselves. I find it peculiar to say the least.

Last edited:
This is so sad. It’s becoming way too common with distracted driving and our high traffic volume. I don’t think you are attracting it HJ. It’s just life everywhere. You may be living in highly populated areas. More people , more incidents. Pray for her soul to move on.

I’m sure you know how to put up shields on your property. That’s what I’d recommend.

This is so sad. It’s becoming way too common with distracted driving and our high traffic volume. I don’t think you are attracting it HJ. It’s just life everywhere. You may be living in highly populated areas. More people , more incidents. Pray for her soul to move on.

I’m sure you know how to put up shields on your property. That’s what I’d recommend.
No where near as familiar with shielding as I should be. I mainly put up mental shielding around my body or try and extend it to my wife and dogs or the whole room. Never have done a whole property for sure. The only thing I think I have read on the subject was adding copper and crystals. Perhaps putting copper pyramids on the edges of the property with a cross and pouring holy water over it? I've known people to use copper in channelling and seances but not too much about shielding.

No where near as familiar with shielding as I should be. I mainly put up mental shielding around my body or try and extend it to my wife and dogs or the whole room. Never have done a whole property for sure. The only thing I think I have read on the subject was adding copper and crystals. Perhaps putting copper pyramids on the edges of the property with a cross and pouring holy water over it? I've known people to use copper in channelling and seances but not too much about shielding.
I think Debi could advise you best on this , I will let her advise you. Perhaps Charleh or Wands too.

Whoa! HJ, sorry I missed this yesterday. Before I forget, what church has people driving to it to hurt themselves?

OK, first things first. Smudging. Use white sage or Palo Santo wood to smudge. This is using smoke to cleanse the air of negative energy, HJ. It actually has a scientific backing now.

Second, prayer. I would use the St. Michael's prayer on a regular basis in your home. Maybe even post it on wall. Are you of Christian background? Have a preference?

Now, I have to ask...any kind of paranormal activity happening in the home right now? Sorry, been out of the loop lately. Have to ask.

Let's start with those two things until I get more familiar with the storyboard for you. What size house...single family or apt.? I have more recommendations but need a bit of this back info first.

Whoa! HJ, sorry I missed this yesterday. Before I forget, what church has people driving to it to hurt themselves?

OK, first things first. Smudging. Use white sage or Palo Santo wood to smudge. This is using smoke to cleanse the air of negative energy, HJ. It actually has a scientific backing now.

Second, prayer. I would use the St. Michael's prayer on a regular basis in your home. Maybe even post it on wall. Are you of Christian background? Have a preference?

Now, I have to ask...any kind of paranormal activity happening in the home right now? Sorry, been out of the loop lately. Have to ask.

Let's start with those two things until I get more familiar with the storyboard for you. What size house...single family or apt.? I have more recommendations but need a bit of this back info first.

Palo santo, sage, and a
St Michael's prayer is something we are familiar with for sure. And it definitely has halted attacks and also begun attacks. Pretty rare to be attacked for cleansing or praying at my current home my apartment I just moved from about 2 months ago was vicious. We would be growled at, scratched, emotionally effected, just attacked in general for praying. We would just pray harder.

I am Christian, I do believe in Jesus and have a relationship, I also have a tool belt of oracles and animal spirits we call upon. The oracle of Delphi has been instrumental in helping my wife and her mother. The oracle has shown me favors a few times as well. Also we call upon the spirit of the forest, fairies (other nature spirits), plant spirits, and spirits of the native Americans. We put a sack of tobacco, cannabis, and sage in a silk bag for the native Americans. The most valuable items to me that I offer them. This seems to work very well. So we have a multi faceted belief system.

Nothing like things being moved and thrown like my other apartment. Today me and my wife heard a baby but there is no baby? Maybe it was just the neighbors? We were attacked about a week ago and I had posted about it on here. Only other thing was my wife had a surge of depression last night but is feeling better this morning. She has PTSD though and I wasn't feeling anything so I don't think it was an attack but the spirits explicitly say they are attracted to my wife and that they want to own her and dominate her, so who knows.

We still have the recorders we used to investigate our previous apartment and we are wondering if we need to get rid of them as we prayed to angels and my wife heard a angel voice telling her to get rid of the recorder. She feels the spirits may have an attachment to the recorder. Nothing out of the ordinary since the woman's death. House is a family home on 1 acre.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
If wife heard get rid of the recorder, do it. Sometimes, EVP's have a way of pulling energy into a home. Once again, when we try and have a conversation with these entitites, we are opening a doorway, HJ. I'm thinking you want that doorway slammed shut.

If wife heard get rid of the recorder, do it. Sometimes, EVP's have a way of pulling energy into a home. Once again, when we try and have a conversation with these entitites, we are opening a doorway, HJ. I'm thinking you want that doorway slammed shut.
Good advice