Very odd sleep paralysis (SP) episode

Paralysis wore off pretty quick this time. Idk if it was real because I saw this thing walking toward me in what looked like desert sand.

And this desert I saw was actually my wall (I’m usually facing the wall). And my wife didn’t see anything.
Wow that sounds like a vision. My husband has had a few In his life. His were white he was wide awake. He said it was like a movie screen rolled down in front of him. Keep us posted Charleh.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Wow that sounds like a vision. My husband has had a few In his life. His were white he was wide awake. He said it was like a movie screen rolled down in front of him. Keep us posted Charleh.
I could only imaging what it was a vision of

Reactions: Debi
The really crazy thing that occurred was when we cleansed the house. There was one corner of the bedroom where we would step into and both my wife and I were having a hard time keeping our footing. We felt really uneasy and worsened when we continued drinking salt in that area. We couldn’t continue so we had to stop and go to the other rooms to finish. We experienced that in two places in the house.

My guess is it’s still in there, whatever it was. But we can’t feel it because we’re not currently in the offense. That’s gonna change soon.

*the moment I typed “that’s gonna change soon” my ears started ringing again. In a lot of places in my house my ears would start ringing really loud. Probably because of what was in the house b

Reactions: 7Critter
The really crazy thing that occurred was when we cleansed the house. There was one corner of the bedroom where we would step into and both my wife and I were having a hard time keeping our footing. We felt really uneasy and worsened when we continued drinking salt in that area. We couldn’t continue so we had to stop and go to the other rooms to finish. We experienced that in two places in the house.

My guess is it’s still in there, whatever it was. But we can’t feel it because we’re not currently in the offense. That’s gonna change soon.

*the moment I typed “that’s gonna change soon” my ears started ringing again. In a lot of places in my house my ears would start ringing really loud. Probably because of what was in the house b
Yikes ! Be careful.

I meant sprinkling salt btw

Charleh so you own this place ? Could you move ? I’m worried about the kids

It follows me. So all I can do is stop anything from getting close to me. Or close to my house.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Charleh so you own this place ? Could you move ? I’m worried about the kids
You have no idea how bad we want to leave this town. I just applied to a bunch of jobs 90 clicks from my town