Very odd sleep paralysis (SP) episode

I noticed under my daughter’s crib (what seemed like the effected area) there were a few little trinkets a former friend gave us. We found He’s kind of a dangerous character. So we burned them. There were a few other things in our house with negative connotations to them. If it didn’t make sense to just dispose of, we burned them. We found that sometimes throwing something away wasn’t quite enough in some cases.

Then we chalked the window in our bedroom since we weren’t able to the other night.

Hope we covered everything. I’m really getting sick of this activity.

Reactions: Debi
You have no idea how bad we want to leave this town. I just applied to a bunch of jobs 90 clicks from my town
I’ll be praying for the perfect job Charleh. Now we all have an intention to help you.

I noticed under my daughter’s crib (what seemed like the effected area) there were a few little trinkets a former friend gave us. We found He’s kind of a dangerous character. So we burned them. There were a few other things in our house with negative connotations to them. If it didn’t make sense to just dispose of, we burned them. We found that sometimes throwing something away wasn’t quite enough in some cases.

Then we chalked the window in our bedroom since we weren’t able to the other night.

Hope we covered everything. I’m really getting sick of this activity.
Did you move the crib? Might be a good idea if that spot is effected.

Might I suggest looking into what it means to visit the Lower Astral Planes while in a sleep state. Some of your experiences are similar to some of mine.... Eventually my situation turned dangerous so it is importlant to know whether or not you are accessing the Astaral Planes and why, that way you can protect yourself.
Let me know if you have questions.

Aces

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter