Very large bird/Thunderbird? encounter narrated

Timothy Ochoa

Reaction score

A very interesting account of a bizarre sighting by this fella here. personally, I do believe he knew what he saw.. and that this was no great heron, whooping crane, geese, common buzzards or eagle etc. very humble and genuine testimonial, in my book. *I peeped this here vid some months back ago before I was a member of the forum.. and was reminded of the vid just recently as it's good stuff to share here. it's definitely worth watching and listening to.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi

A very interesting account of a bizarre sighting by this fella here. personally, I do believe he knew what he saw.. and that this was no great heron, whooping crane, geese, common buzzards or eagle etc. very humble and genuine testimonial, in my book. *I peeped this here vid some months back ago before I was a member of the forum.. and was reminded of the vid just recently as it's good stuff to share here. it's definitely worth watching and listening to.

this is a good story, one thing usually seen in the thunderbird sightiings that you don't get in the mothman/flying humanoid descriptions is a proper or accurate wingspan, he says that the wingspan is 18 - 20 feet, which is in the proper range for a bird around 4' - 5'...sounds sincere and sure of what he saw., good story.

this is a good story, one thing usually seen in the thunderbird sightiings that you don't get in the mothman/flying humanoid descriptions is a proper or accurate wingspan, he says that the wingspan is 18 - 20 feet, which is in the proper range for a bird around 4' - 5'...sounds sincere and sure of what he saw., good story.

No doubt there, Thunderbird sighting stories are intriguing to me for a variety of reasons.. but that which you said there plays a big part in that. usually the witnesses describe and are able to recall a specific wingspan, guesstimate of course, they were seeing. A wingspan that far trumps any other birds of prey's.. which lends more credence that they weren't misidentifying anything. plus when talking about the bird's plumage, beak-type, girth etc. which makes you realize all-the-more what a unique 'n distinct bird creature was before them.

Reactions: Lynne

Great account! I really enjoyed this one.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa