Various experiences in our house

There's a few updates again, nothing too extreme but definitely worth mentioning I guess.

Yesterday we just finished lunch, I was still sitting on the table and the cat joined me while my fiancé was doing the dishes. I was talking a bit to the cat and when I stopped, my fiancé suddenly asked what? so I asked what? I didn't say anything... so she told me that after I stopped talking to the cat she heard some whispering which she thought was me. But it wasn't me nor the cat.

Today we had two interesting ones too, first one was in the afternoon I was sitting normally on the chair when I heard a loud knock against the chair, and I really felt the chair moving a little bit forward like someone kicked it from the back against the legs.

Just a few minutes ago, we're both sitting behind our computers here and my fiancé mentioned she felt like something touched or was breathing on her hand.

I quit the video capturing yesterday, cause it seemed to intensify since I started that so I just want to be sure I don't trigger anything else :p

Reactions: Paintman
There's a few updates again, nothing too extreme but definitely worth mentioning I guess.

Yesterday we just finished lunch, I was still sitting on the table and the cat joined me while my fiancé was doing the dishes. I was talking a bit to the cat and when I stopped, my fiancé suddenly asked what? so I asked what? I didn't say anything... so she told me that after I stopped talking to the cat she heard some whispering which she thought was me. But it wasn't me nor the cat.

Today we had two interesting ones too, first one was in the afternoon I was sitting normally on the chair when I heard a loud knock against the chair, and I really felt the chair moving a little bit forward like someone kicked it from the back against the legs.

Just a few minutes ago, we're both sitting behind our computers here and my fiancé mentioned she felt like something touched or was breathing on her hand.

I quit the video capturing yesterday, cause it seemed to intensify since I started that so I just want to be sure I don't trigger anything else :p
Mitch, have you taken any steps yet to cleanse the place? Maybe talked to the spirit and put some rules on it?

Sorry for the late response, haven't gotten a notification that someone replied :) But we didn't take any steps yet, I did consider to do some EVP or so but I'm kind of scared if I won't trigger any other or new stuff with that... usually when something happens we say "good evening" and usually nothing happens after that except for the night when we were roughly woken up

Sorry for the late response, haven't gotten a notification that someone replied :) But we didn't take any steps yet, I did consider to do some EVP or so but I'm kind of scared if I won't trigger any other or new stuff with that... usually when something happens we say "good evening" and usually nothing happens after that except for the night when we were roughly woken up
Hey, Mitch! We no longer send out reply alerts except for Private Messages. We had some issues with people marking them as spam and ended up having problems with that!

To the topic here, when you choose to engage in EVP's, investigating type activities, the events can often ratchet up. I like the approach of you just acknowledging it and letting it go. Perhaps you simply need to talk to it and put down some rules for all of you occupying the same space. Such as, "I acknowledge you are here, but this is now MY home. You may stay if you follow my rules here, which are no touching anyone, no moving objects, and no scaring people" etc. You get the idea. Sometimes that works well when you give it guidelines.

I agree with Debi. Out lining strict guidlines would be a good first step. When addressing the entity you want to make your intent known. You make the rules and YOU enforce them. If it doesnt adhere to your guidlines...its gone.
Take Care.

I agree with Debi. Out lining strict guidlines would be a good first step. When addressing the entity you want to make your intent known. You make the rules and YOU enforce them. If it doesnt adhere to your guidlines...its gone.
Take Care.
Welcome Aces. There’s an introduction thread in the Owls nest. We’d love to get to know you.

Take Care.
Welcome Aces. There’s an introduction thread in the Owls nest. We’d love to get to know you.
Getting to know you....

Reactions: Lynne