Utah Triangle

What is it flying next to? Is that a water spout? A storm cloud ? It sure looks like one to me but there is nothing to reference it against. If it’s not a fake it looks real to me.

What is it flying next to? Is that a water spout? A storm cloud ? It sure looks like one to me but there is nothing to reference it against. If it’s not a fake it looks real to me.
I had the same question. I've been to the area where this is alleged to have occurred on a number of occasions. If looking from Lehi toward the Provo Canyon, at least 20 miles away, the background would be mountains. There is also a large tree in the foreground, looks like we're seeing the object through that foliage. So are we looking at the "craft" coming from behind mountains? Out of clouds or mist? And how big would something have to be to be seen/videoed from that distance even on a clear night?

As it descends, one of the lights goes out. The distance between the two remaining lights seems to increase as they continue to descend, until the lower light appears to drop out/off of the bottom of the frame while still illuminated. The last remaining light them makes a series of climbing/darting motions, and is still visible as the video ends. That last light maneuvers like a drone as it darts around.

Another thing I noticed a few times while watching the video, most notably at about the 5-7 second mark, are a series of reflections in the upper middle and left of the screen. I think the video was being taken through a window. We also know the videographer used a filter on the video to make the lights "a bit more visible."

I did check the NUFORC data base, and there was a UFO reported near Lehi on 17 March 2021, this video only says March 2021. The description and direction in that report to NUFORC doesn't seem to match what we see in the video and its brief write-up. That write-up strikes me as a bit hokey, btw. The mention of the paranormal flavor-of-the-month Skinwalker and his comment of being able to clearly make out an "electrical field" around the object seem a bit much. Smacks of trying to lead the viewer to an unexplainable conclusion.

I have my doubts this is legit. The size/brightness of it would have probably caught the attention of people in the area, yet there is not a UFO report in any local media that I can find throughout the month of March. My guess is CGI, or maybe drones.

Reactions: Lynne
I had the same question. I've been to the area where this is alleged to have occurred on a number of occasions. If looking from Lehi toward the Provo Canyon, at least 20 miles away, the background would be mountains. There is also a large tree in the foreground, looks like we're seeing the object through that foliage. So are we looking at the "craft" coming from behind mountains? Out of clouds or mist? And how big would something have to be to be seen/videoed from that distance even on a clear night?

As it descends, one of the lights goes out. The distance between the two remaining lights seems to increase as they continue to descend, until the lower light appears to drop out/off of the bottom of the frame while still illuminated. The last remaining light them makes a series of climbing/darting motions, and is still visible as the video ends. That last light maneuvers like a drone as it darts around.

Another thing I noticed a few times while watching the video, most notably at about the 5-7 second mark, are a series of reflections in the upper middle and left of the screen. I think the video was being taken through a window. We also know the videographer used a filter on the video to make the lights "a bit more visible."

I did check the NUFORC data base, and there was a UFO reported near Lehi on 17 March 2021, this video only says March 2021. The description and direction in that report to NUFORC doesn't seem to match what we see in the video and its brief write-up. That write-up strikes me as a bit hokey, btw. The mention of the paranormal flavor-of-the-month Skinwalker and his comment of being able to clearly make out an "electrical field" around the object seem a bit much. Smacks of trying to lead the viewer to an unexplainable conclusion.

I have my doubts this is legit. The size/brightness of it would have probably caught the attention of people in the area, yet there is not a UFO report in any local media that I can find throughout the month of March. My guess is CGI, or maybe drones.
Thanks Duke.