Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Do you know the difference if any between a PCM digital recorder and a less expensive one? Or are all recorders PCM? Just wondering about the difference in hardware if any.

Do you know the difference if any between a PCM digital recorder and a less expensive one? Or are all recorders PCM? Just wondering about the difference in hardware if any.
I really am not a highly technical person..In fact, until you asked and I went and called the audio dept. of the Guitar Center music shop in Seattle, and then found this YT video, I didn't even know that ' PCM ' stands for ' Pulse Code Modulation '. The salesman at the Guitar Center didn't know this either. He did tell me that some of the advantages of my Olympus LS-10 hand-held PCM recorder over less expensive simpler units are, signal to noise ratio, mic. sensitivity, internal converters, to name a few. I will link this video which has much specific information on this subject... get ready with your pause finger, the info. is in written form during this video.

I really am not a highly technical person..In fact, until you asked and I went and called the audio dept. of the Guitar Center music shop in Seattle, and then found this YT video, I didn't even know that ' PCM ' stands for ' Pulse Code Modulation '. The salesman at the Guitar Center didn't know this either. He did tell me that some of the advantages of my Olympus LS-10 hand-held PCM recorder over less expensive simpler units are, signal to noise ratio, mic. sensitivity, internal converters, to name a few. I will link this video which has much specific information on this subject... get ready with your pause finger, the info. is in written form during this video.

Thanks so much for the reply that's pretty interesting. It's pretty technical stuff lol. For someone who isn't a sound engineer. Sometimes technology just amazes me.

Reactions: Lynne
These were pretty clear. I wonder if these are messages who you are talking to ? Do you have an idea on this?

These were pretty clear. I wonder if these are messages who you are talking to ? Do you have an idea on this?[/QUOTE

Thank you again Lynne for your feedback and input. I can't tell you who or what is behind these potential messages. I have listened to MANY people throughout my life who offer their opinions about the nature of spirituality as if they have it all figured out, and according to what they claim, they do... So far, I don't buy MOST of these professions, at least not for the particular path of my discovery process and the fact that most of these people IGNORE many questions that are unaddressed in their proclamations. There are some points however that I've heard that seem to align with my overall assessments.....

One central concept being that as spirits living in the physical world to expand the collective experience of the spiritual oneness, we come into this world with complete amnesia of the true eternal nature of who and what we are, seems to be ringing more and more accurate to me as time goes on. I document many messages that call me by name, offer direct information for me regarding my life path and health issues... I have been able to receive messages for others this way that have been validated by these other people.

I am gaining more and more clarity on what I am up to in this, and I am putting together my notes to lay this much of this out as it stands at this time in the first episode of my podcast/audio presentation. BTW, the name of this endeavor referring to a ' paradigm shift,' is not just to imply my offering will cause such in others, but also for myself. After twenty-one years of vigorous work and still being pretty much ignored, dismissed and rejected with this by the general public across the board... I figure I must be missing some crucial and critical factors... So, I am looking to experience my paradigm shift as a vital part of the process as well.. We shall see ~!~

Last edited:
I am offering another short audio pres. ( less than three minutes in duration ) . I would really appreciate other people's comments, thoughts and impressions of this sample ~!~

http://audiomedium.com/files/st_110918.mp3

PS: this is the very first recording session I conducted in the back seat of my 58 Ford..which is being built into a custom recording studio.

Attachments

• homeward.jpg
    homeward.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106
I plainly hear "I hear you"

Thank you for the feedback! More than one person on this forum stated that they heard this one as ' I see you ' ... I tried to hear that... couldn't even begin to... Just another reminder of the fact that people do perceive these things in very individual ways. I need to get on with a realistic way to move ahead with this endeavor... I am open to anyone's suggestions on how to get in the door with viable test subjects.

Reactions: PratchysRevenge