Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hi all.... in just a few days, I will be dusting off this device and sharing some audio-psychic messages here that I will be documenting in subsequent sessions .. ~!!~

Attachments

• Signal Tower.JPG
    Signal Tower.JPG
    739.7 KB · Views: 299
Reactions: janet57
it is a bit intriguing... I will post this very short micro sample of the way some of the messages sound that come through.. What I will post here going forward will be to show direct interaction, including direct answers to my questions, my name ( and even nicknames such as ' Bri ' and ' Jonesy ', which were initiated by these personalities ) being spoken. I am not claiming this to be like a standard phone call.. it is quite perplexing and enigmatic.. I have been at this for twenty years, and I get a wide spectrum of attitudes and energies in these communications... I posted this link in another thread, but this is the proper one.. Thanks again Debi ~!~

http://www.audiomedium.com/files/signal_tower_intro.mp3

it is a bit intriguing... I will post this very short micro sample of the way some of the messages sound that come through.. What I will post here going forward will be to show direct interaction, including direct answers to my questions, my name ( and even nicknames such as ' Bri ' and ' Jonesy ', which were initiated by these personalities ) being spoken. I am not claiming this to be like a standard phone call.. it is quite perplexing and enigmatic.. I have been at this for twenty years, and I get a wide spectrum of attitudes and energies in these communications... I posted this link in another thread, but this is the proper one.. Thanks again Debi ~!~

http://www.audiomedium.com/files/signal_tower_intro.mp3
Wow Brian this one was very clear to me. I heard it as “I see you”! Your audio is so good. Nice job !!

Wow Brian this one was very clear to me. I heard it as “I see you”! Your audio is so good. Nice job !!
Hey Lynne... I think it is really clear too... I have to ask you this though....I just tried to hear " I see you " out of this... not anywhere near close for me.... I hear it clearly as I mentioned .. which is " I hear you "
Did you really mean to say you hear the word ' See ' instead of ' Hear ' ?

This phenomenon is SO weird Debi....yet there is no denying it if both you and Lynne are hearing the word ' see ' ! I can't even come close to hearing that word.... one thing that I have been shown forever, is that along with people hearing these anomalous signals in different ways over and over again, is that often times people hear different things of a single sample, yet they all may be on target and correct... in other words, if this ? personality shall we say, actually did relay the thought that they could hear me in this session, it very well may be that they could see me as well. I have documented many many messages that appartently were describing visual reference to the room I was recording in... THIS is why I try to never forget to verbally state respect for and of my awareness of this very prominent factor, and you may have noticed, I usually play these samples before I offer my interpretation, and then again after I say what I hear.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
This phenomenon is SO weird Debi....yet there is no denying it if both you and Lynne are hearing the word ' see ' ! I can't even come close to hearing that word.... one thing that I have been shown forever, is that along with people hearing these anomalous signals in different ways over and over again, is that often times people hear different things of a single sample, yet they all may be on target and correct... in other words, if this ? personality shall we say, actually did relay the thought that they could hear me in this session, it very well may be that they could see me as well. I have documented many many messages that appartently were describing visual reference to the room I was recording in... THIS is why I try to never forget to verbally state respect for and of my awareness of this very prominent factor, and you may have noticed, I usually play these samples before I offer my interpretation, and then again after I say what I hear.
Brain, have you been following this controversy about Yanny vs. Laurel? Some people hear Yanny...some Laurel?

Yanny or Laurel

Brain, have you been following this controversy about Yanny vs. Laurel? Some people hear Yanny...some Laurel?

Yanny or Laurel
At first I heard Yanny, and after hearing it with using 50mm driver headphones, I only hear laurel. If I muffle the speaker though I can hear yanny.

The creator of the sound clip did say for the record that it was originally him saying “laurel” then adding some other sounds to it.

Reactions: Debi