Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Brian Jones, May 17, 2018.

1. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse
    Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium

I am just getting ready to put this together.. I have a name for it in mind.. I will see if anyone is already using it out there.. I have posted many audio presentations out there and have been a guest on a few radio/internet shows since 1998 or so.. This podcast idea now is something I want to take much more seriously and use it for a vehicle to break through the resistence with new ideas and proposals, some of which will hopefully come from others who see a vision of making this happen....

I will link something I posted on youtube a year and a half ago... What I want to do now is for serious purposes.. by respecting and applying some critical thinking with an honest approach.

Are you saying you are willing to speak with me for a conversation? I would like to get an idea of where you are in your assessment of what you can document, and what potential you see in tapping into these things..

Lynne likes this.
  2. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

Regarding the Podcast plan... I have a great topic and evidence for episode one in mind now....The way I am going to approach this endeavor is Quality far above Quantity ~!~

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Keep us posted on your progress

4. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

I sure will Lynne..Thank you for the interest.

5. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

I Have a bunch going on, and in the past few days I have made some improvements to my system..I changed to a new higher end mic. just today, and it sounds better.. I am going to leave two short audio files in this posting.. these are recordings from a day or two ago.. before I applied the new mic... To me, these are quite clear.. I am curious if they would be for anyone else... It is a very weird thing to think that these sounds come across very differently from one individual to another..

Attached Files:

• X1.mp3
      File size:
      5.4 MB
      Views:
    • X2.mp3
      File size:
      4.3 MB
      Views:
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I have a hard time making these out. The first one sounds like words but it’s too muffled for me to interpret. There may be a problem with the recording because you mention that you will give your opinion on what it says but it loops back. The second one I can’t make out at all. Please do t be offended, I naturally have a hard time with this type of stuff. I’m sure others will weigh in.

7. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

Lynne, I am not offended that you cannot hear these. I honestly am most grateful to you for actually speaking your mind truthfully about this... In fact, you stand out as someone who will, and I do thank you! Maybe no one else hears anything close to what I do ever.. that would explain some of why I almost never get any feedback. Though I do have the very few people in my life who are willing to do so tell me that once I point out what I hear, they do most of the time..

I have been trying for over twenty years to gain access to situations where I could test out my perceptions, and I just about always receive no reply at all, and the very few who initially state that they are very interested in doing so, have a change of mind before we ever get to it.. probably more a change of heart, and it goes nowhere. As I have said, during the rare times that I am involved with serious circumstances where the test subject is open to receiving information, I have had many astounding results.

I am working as hard as I can these days NOT to let this resistance bother me, so I don't end up generating negative thoughts about it... unlike most everything I do in my life solo, I cannot do much with this of any importance without proper application, which does depend on others to participate..I bought a domain today for whatever podcasts I put together.. the name I had in mind was already taken, so I had to go with one of my countless original jonesism nuggets.. I will name this endeavor the same as this new domain... which is :

Paradigm Shiftkit

I think this is what is needed ~!~

8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I’m glad your moving forward with your plans. Good luck. Major breakthroughs never come easy.

Brian Jones likes this.
  9. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

I am taking lots of notes of my ideas for a podcast..For this moment, I'd like to offer my crazy mix intro... I intend to run this thing my way, and I do have a clear vision in mind! Now that I just finished this piece, I can consider myself clear to carefully put togther a recording of the first episode and laying out what I have in mind.

Attached Files:

10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Is this the opening to your show?