Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Things BE intense about now... Life is a crazy trip... or is that just me .. I'm don't think so ~!~

Look into your accessibility options in the settings. Is the inverted colour mode on?

i wonder tho if ghosts take on physical bodies and are walking among us. i mean, one can be in the checkout line at a store and you'd never know it.

Look into your accessibility options in the settings. Is the inverted colour mode on?
Charleh, I did go look at ' Accessibility " options... nothing like what you mentioned in that menu... I am at a loss with it at this moment..I have checked the settings menus.. can't figure it out... I will follow up on it tomorrow... 1/4 til 11pm here now.. thanks for the suggestion ~

Charleh, I did go look at ' Accessibility " options... nothing like what you mentioned in that menu... I am at a loss with it at this moment..I have checked the settings menus.. can't figure it out... I will follow up on it tomorrow... 1/4 til 11pm here now.. thanks for the suggestion ~
Charleh, I went back at it again and found the ' inverted ' point you'd suggested..worded slightly differently, though I was able to get it back to my usual screen... No idea how it changed earlier without me even coming close to opening the settings menu ... yet another mystery to move past ~!~

Reactions: Charleh
This phenomenon is SO weird Debi....yet there is no denying it if both you and Lynne are hearing the word ' see ' ! I can't even come close to hearing that word.... one thing that I have been shown forever, is that along with people hearing these anomalous signals in different ways over and over again, is that often times people hear different things of a single sample, yet they all may be on target and correct... in other words, if this ? personality shall we say, actually did relay the thought that they could hear me in this session, it very well may be that they could see me as well. I have documented many many messages that appartently were describing visual reference to the room I was recording in... THIS is why I try to never forget to verbally state respect for and of my awareness of this very prominent factor, and you may have noticed, I usually play these samples before I offer my interpretation, and then again after I say what I hear.
The same thing happens to me when I show people EVP's in real life or the interwebs and they sometimes hear the same thing I do, other times they point out stuff to me I missed or other times they hear stuff I can't hear or vice versa.

The same thing happens to me when I show people EVP's in real life or the interwebs and they sometimes hear the same thing I do, other times they point out stuff to me I missed or other times they hear stuff I can't hear or vice versa.

It's refreshing to hear someone else respect this perplexing FACT..Just about everyone presenting EVP, speech reversals, other complex audio phenonena, stubbornly disregard respecting this.. it really does complicate things to be honest I suppose, especially when expecting to make money for such things... My aim is and has always been to be completely honest about what I present out of respect for the process ~!~

i wonder tho if ghosts take on physical bodies and are walking among us. i mean, one can be in the checkout line at a store and you'd never know it.
maybe.. with all the consciousness that seems to be all around without being in a body, I would guess that some of this might be able to ride along in a living person's body, but I sure don't know.. One time about sixteen years ago I think I actually witnessed ectoplasm forming right before my eyes.... I will explain this in more detail in one of my soon to be podcast episodes..

BTW, I am interested in speaking with people who might like to be part of an episode to share their own serious experiences or approach to exploring spirit/consciousness communication/observation.

Reactions: ghostkind
maybe.. with all the consciousness that seems to be all around without being in a body, I would guess that some of this might be able to ride along in a living person's body, but I sure don't know.. One time about sixteen years ago I think I actually witnessed ectoplasm forming right before my eyes.... I will explain this in more detail in one of my soon to be podcast episodes..

BTW, I am interested in speaking with people who might like to be part of an episode to share their own serious experiences or approach to exploring spirit/consciousness communication/observation.
I for sure could do that I've done over 100 recordings successfully.

I would really like to have a private phone conversation with you if you are open to this.
I have talked on coast to coast as a caller and I have another podcast that the producer messaged me but I've been so busy lately I was going to wait a little bit. I would be willing to do a podcast with you. What's your podcast called so I can look it up.