Using the Signal Tower to receive messages

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Brian Jones, May 17, 2018.

1. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-1 Mod

That sounds to me as a radio station. I do however believe spirits are attracted to many different energy sorces, especially around the hours of 3AM in my time zone. you
    Thank for the reply. Sometimes when I type responses on a website or forum it seems it is misworded and taken as an insult when my intention was totally the opposite of what I meant.
    I am on a phone and my words get mixed up

2. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse
    Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium

I think the key is to find a way to like being misunderstood... halfway to Heaven ~!~

Lynne likes this.
  3. Tia

Tia
    Expand Collapse

The first post I also hear "I see you"

4. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the input Tia, this is THEE reason I try to ALWAYS present these anomalous sounds ( or signals ) respecting that people hear these things differently and uniquely... by saying " I hear this as " and I usually will play the repeated excerpt twice... the first time without giving my interpretation... I have been aware of this phenomenon since 1998.... To date, as far as I've noticed, I am about the only person presenting these things publicly who does show respect to this very real fact...

Tia and Lynne like this.
  5. Tia

Tia
    Expand Collapse

I understand that, I've listened to it several times and still hear "see" maybe it's just old ears :)

Lynne likes this.
  6. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

I just advanced in my capabilities to bring through what I call audio-psychic signals... I added a new and notably enhancing attribute to my overall system just this past Sunday... I just conducted a session a couple of hours ago, and I am going to link a short audio presentation here... http://audiomedium.com/files/In Specter.mp3 P1010094.JPG P1010109.JPG

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  7. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

oops..those pictures sure look mighty big from here.. I am going to offer another short audio sample here now as an attached file.. This audio is of an excerpt of the very first recording session I conducted with my newly expanded system. If anyone here wishes to offer me comments or questions privately, you are welcome to email me at : inventor2012@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

#57 Brian Jones, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Hi Brian. That clip is very short. Was that what you wanted us to hear? It cuts off.
    You have the best voice, do you do radio ?

9. Brian Jones

Brian Jones
    Expand Collapse

Hi Lynne..I think it's all there 1:11 in duration..finishes with me saying " how's the weather " .. I don't do radio professionally... I'd be very tempted to do a serial podcast if I could get some interaction with others to explore things along these lines.. but for whatever reason, I am still just about striking out 100% with people I reach out to.. I am working on some other serious things now. I am not sure what it will take for this pendulum to swing the other way. My rainbow is LONG overdue, and when it does appear, it ought to circle the globe ~!~[/QUOTE]

10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Good luck on the project. You do have a Fabulous voice.